©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Last Big Bulk Cycle

ummmwhat

May 14, 2005
Aight guys been gone for a while. I'm going to try one last serious bulk cycle before summer gets here. Tell me what you think.

wk 1-8 500mg. sust 250. Spread out in two injections per week.
wk 0-7 400mg. boldenone per/week
wk 1-4 40mg d-bol per/day
wk 1-4 and 11-12. 80mcg igf-1 per/day
wk 0-12 4 i.u growth hormone per/day
wk 9-10 40 mg Anavar per/day
wk 11-12 300mg first day, 50mg. there after CLomid.
wk 11-14 40mg first two weeks 20mg last two weeks Nolvadex.
wk 11-13 building up to 100mcg a day of Clenbueterol. Actually just 18 days worth until the anti-catabolic effects wear off
HCG 500i.u twice a week all the way through till after week 11.

I'm 6'2" 215 lbs 8-9% bodyfat. 4th cycle. Used everything before except boldenone and growth hormone. I''m using the Ifg-1 during weeks 11-12 to help keep my gains and bring back my testicles. The anavar the last 2 weeks are to help keep my hormone levels semi-consistent while the sust 250 and boldenone disapates and it is a milder steroid that won't take a toll on my body at the end. The growth hormone is there to build upon the synergistic effect of test and growth hormone, and Igf-1 when it's there. And lastly do you guys think that the HCG is in the right dosages? Oh yeah and I made the sust and boldenone a shorter cycle because i make gains quick when I start a cycle and then stop responding towards the end. i'm guessing my receptors get dull or something so I might as well make it a couple of weeks shorter. Thanks guys give it to me. :)

Last edited:

kingbrew

Jan 15, 2006
Thats not much of a bulking cycle IMO. Boldenone is not usually used for "big bulking". Some ppl use it to increase appetitie, but it won't really add mass. If I were you I'd up the Dbol to 50mg and the Sust to at least 600mg/wk. Also, I am not a big fan of sust twice a week, I think it should be run 3 or 4 shots per week to keep test levels stable. Just my opinion tho.