©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Leg Pain??/ Test Flu

SandMan-WES

ANASCI'S YOUNG GUN
May 2, 2005
I gave a bro of mine a glute injection, i have given like 100 before well his whole leg is hurting and he is sick all over on the next day???? It was 250 mg test enth with a 1 in pin hes a skinny guy. test flu maybe?? NEED HELP

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
You gave him a "GLUTE" injection but his entire "LEG" is hurting. On top of that he's been sick all day. Hmmmm.......How's he doing today? What shot is this for him? And was he tense throughtout the whole time? Did he take the weight off that side?

P

pincrusher

what does the injection site look like? is it red and puffy, just red, hot to the touch, doesnt look any different? it could just be that the product had a high benzyl alcohol content in it which it shouldnt because test enanthate is very easy to keep in solution due to its low melting point temp.
was it ug lab gear, homebrew or some other product?

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
pincrusher said:
what does the injection site look like? is it red and puffy, just red, hot to the touch, doesnt look any different? it could just be that the product had a high benzyl alcohol content in it which it shouldnt because test enanthate is very easy to keep in solution due to its low melting point temp.
was it ug lab gear, homebrew or some other product?

Gear made in science class 3rd period

SandMan-WES

ANASCI'S YOUNG GUN
May 2, 2005
No it was 6th period actually. i think he did tense was first shot. QV TEST ENTH. 250 hes not sck now just the spot is hot to the touch.

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
That happened on my first injection. I fel like shit for a day. The site wasn't red or especially hot(glute shot, i have a HOT ass.) In my inexpert opinion i think it's a nervous reaction.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
wes said:
So I May Have Hit A Nerve On Him???

If you hit a nerve which wouldn't be that easy to do on a glute shot his leg would have twitched and might have been somewhat of a painful shot

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
Yep...Probably hit a nerve, but the only one that comes to mind that could cause the entire leg to hurt is the Sciatic. Tell your homey to stay loose when you pop him!

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
It does become painful if your stiff. I remember doing my left quad once because i didn't take the pressure of that side. hurt like a bitch because i was trying to move to my other side to relieve the pressure but couldn't.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
wes said:
I gave a bro of mine a glute injection, i have given like 100 before well his whole leg is hurting and he is sick all over on the next day???? It was 250 mg test enth with a 1 in pin hes a skinny guy. test flu maybe?? NEED HELP
man I couldnt/wouldnt give another guy a shot in the ass unless I was being paid.(a practicing Dr.)Much less,100 of them.
Help?..wes bro',HERES A REACTION SCENARIO for you(unlikely but entirely Possible) what if one day you administer someone and they go anaphylaxis on you...Let 'em do their own biz.Dont chance ending up in 'The BIG Peoples Court')...just my perspective.

W

wolfyEVH

KellSRV said:
man I couldnt/wouldnt give another guy a shot in the ass unless I was being paid.(a practicing Dr.)Much less,100 of them.
Help?..wes bro',HERES A REACTION SCENARIO for you(unlikely but entirely Possible) what if one day you administer someone and they go anaphylaxis on you...Let 'em do their own biz.Dont chance ending up in 'The BIG Peoples Court')...just my perspective.

lol.... given people 100+ shots in the ass bro?!?!

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
Hey I gave a kid a shot of test way back when ..I showed him how to draw it and then showed him where to pop it.....I stuck him and 1/2 second later he was out cold on the floor...pass out.....I fucking panicked I was wiping fingerprints off everything I thought I touched....I losed it....About ten or 15 seconds the fucker get off the floor and says to me what happened....I said this is where how and do it your self...my heart couldn't take it......

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
big o said:
Hey I gave a kid a shot of test way back when ..I showed him how to draw it and then showed him where to pop it.....I stuck him and 1/2 second later he was out cold on the floor...pass out.....I fucking panicked I was wiping fingerprints off everything I thought I touched....I losed it....About ten or 15 seconds the fucker get off the floor and says to me what happened....I said this is where how and do it your self...my heart couldn't take it......

That happened to my when I gave myself my first shot, I was so scurred i passed the fuck out.

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
KellSRV said:

I know a guy who was injecting some Tren in a dude's glute, and when he pulled out the pin, a lage portion of the gear squirted him in the face!! LOL!!!

spusoccer

Aug 30, 2004
I know it mad me a little curious to know was injecting for him or was he waiting for a pop shot in the eye

TrainerDave

Jul 21, 2005
I have that reaction whenever I take enan, that it was a fluke, tried it on different occasions same result, lots of pain, and flu like symptoms, Thats why I never use enan anymore, only cyp, I hate enan. I am not the only person I know who has had this problem.