©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Legit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anejo

Jun 25, 2015
I've been away from the program for some time. Lost contacts over the years.. Mostly dabbled in endurance and cutting type gear. I asked a local guy who's son plays on same football team as mine, he had clearly been on a program. Received Var in a silver heat sealed small zip lock with a rectangle label says IP Pharmaceuticals, Las Vegas, Nv. 100 @ 20mg. Orange tab with familiar color, no scoring. 20 threw me off and could not find any info online. I read that it is not appropriate to post a pic so asking here. For personal reasons I do not want to take anything but Var/Oxan for the time being while getting reasonably fit first. Win dries me out too much alone.
Thanks in advance.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
1) This forum is not available to source check products. Please follow the rules of the board and if you have any questions regarding them post your question in the Talk to Moderators forum for approval.

2) There are only two companies that used the IP name. One from China and one from Europe. IPChina retired a few years ago and IPEurope was busted. The only company remaining that used the IP name (IPGear), who worked with IPChina, is a approved source on this board and no longer uses that name either, they now use a taIPan Group name.

Any underground lab and can use any name they wish. That does not make them a legit or reliable source. When ordering locally you take your risks and chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.