©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

less toxic ?

Vango

Aug 14, 2007
is it less toxic to my liver to split my d-bol dose in two throughout the day? I am taking 40mg a day.

AlphaMale

Jun 1, 2006
Good question! I would think that it would be the same, unless the high dose could cause some sort of instant blockage, as the same total amount must be metabolized. I do remember seeing somewhere from someone (don't know if it's creditable) that there was less metabolized by the liver the first go around with higher doses - but again unless sudden blockage was a concern or possibility I don't see how it would matter.

I personally would take 20mg AM and 20mg PM myself, but then again what else are you taking.... In general I would split.

84Hy

Jun 7, 2007
It is different for every person. My advice ..no mater what, just make sure you use a good liver protector!

bod1ggity

May 6, 2007
Its going to be liver toxic no matter what... so pick up some synthergine or Liv-52's. Drink lots of water 2-3 gallons a day. Cranberry Juice is helpful as well. I would haver split up your doses since dbol on has an active life of about 4 hours... I like keeping it steady in my system... an example would be if I was doing 40mg... 10mg every 4 hours

x_body

Apr 23, 2007
84Hy said:
It is different for every person. My advice ..no mater what, just make sure you use a good liver protector!
I’ll recomand you Synthergine!

Smart

Jun 15, 2007
Vango said:
is it less toxic to my liver to split my d-bol dose in two throughout the day? I am taking 40mg a day.
Yes, because its short life I found it more efficient to split the dose up twice or three time during the day