©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Letrozole vs. Arimidex

stealthmeister

Sep 9, 2005
Up North
I've read a fair bit about Letrozole and Arimidex and have seen a variety of posts about them here and elsewhere....but what is in print and actual experience are often different. I Would like a bit of practical feedback from any of you that have tried both to compare the effectiveness of them. Supposedly Letrozole is more effective, but they seem to be very similar drugs and Arimidex is certainly more available. I suspect that, in practical use, Arimidex is just as good....any thoughts?? Side effects moreso with one or the other?? Also, I realize there will be dose variation depending on how susceptible a person is to gyno and fat / water retention, and how heavy the AAS cycle is with gear that aromatizes, but what is an average dose for each in practical use?? Seems 0.5 of dex ED is usually OK and as little as 0.5 of Let ED fine as well, even though the "recommended" dose listed often for dex is 2.5 ED. Any info. appreciated.

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
I'm no expert, however I can give you some info based on personal exp. I am severely prone to gyno. The symptoms usually pop in 2 to 3 weeks. On my last cycle I used letro throughout the cycle and had no symptoms whatsoever. I dosed 0.5 ed. I haven't used dex so I can't comment on it but I'm not sure if it is more available than letro. It seems like letro is being carried by more sources now than when I got in the game about a year and a half ago.

stealthmeister

Sep 9, 2005
Up North
Thanks for the dosing info......if 0.5 ED works for someone like you that is very prone to gyno, then that is where I'll start as well. I haven't had trouble with gyno and have only run nolva 20 ED, but have only been doing moderate doses of Test. enth with orals in the past. However, I do put on a bit more fat & fluid than I would like, particularly early in the cycle, before the test muscle gains start to show. Planning a bit of a heavier Test enth / tren. acet / anavar cycle to start in Dec and will try Letrozole this time, at least initially. Hope I don't have trouble with prolactin-induced gyno with the tren....I've never tried tren before.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
I have used both as well, and I prefer Letrozole. I still get gyno symptoms with Arimidex (Liquidex). With letrozole, I never had any problems. I dosed at .5mg EOD and I am gyno prone big time. I do low dose cycles so EOD with the Letro was fine for me.