©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Lion Order

JoshF56

Aug 6, 2005
I ordered a bottle of Letro from Lion on Wednesday. The email they sent me had a tracking number to where I can track it, but when I try and track it, it says that the post office hasnt received the package yet. My account with Lion is saying its already shipped, whats the deal?

P

pincrusher

JoshF56 said:
I ordered a bottle of Letro from Lion on Wednesday. The email they sent me had a tracking number to where I can track it, but when I try and track it, it says that the post office hasnt received the package yet. My account with Lion is saying its already shipped, whats the deal?
the post office tends to be behind on updating tracking info. i have received stuff in the past that didnt show it was received at the shipping post office yet it was in my hands.

JoshF56

Aug 6, 2005
ok. this is my first time ordering from lion and i have heard nothing but good things. was just wondering if that was normal or not

taylor26

Aug 16, 2005
U.S.A.
Usually shipping from lion go pretty smooth. Give it time. The shipping usually take 2-3 days but yeah like max lift said it might be hectic because of the holidays.

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
What pin said is very true. Every time I get something shipped usps, I get it before they even show a record of recieving it. And with priority mail and the faster services you'll probably get it a day before they even update the tracking info.

JoshF56

Aug 6, 2005
i received my letro. a few questions though. i've read that you should take anywhere from .5mg to 1.25mg every other day. i've got a small lump that popped up, nothing big though, how much should i take to get rid of it? also, since it is in a pump bottle, how do i know how much i am taking? does everyone usually use a syringe to pull it or what?

W

wolfyEVH

JoshF56 said:
i received my letro. a few questions though. i've read that you should take anywhere from .5mg to 1.25mg every other day. i've got a small lump that popped up, nothing big though, how much should i take to get rid of it? also, since it is in a pump bottle, how do i know how much i am taking? does everyone usually use a syringe to pull it or what?

10 pumps is 1 ml.