©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Liquid Clomid

NorthQ

Sep 28, 2004
Oslo, Norway
Got some gear in the mail today, and I got this 50ml of liquid clomid. What kind of consistense is it supposed to have? Mine is kind of grumsy, like it has sand in it and the liquid is white. (not that good in english, hope you`ll understand :)

EDIT: it says "sterile multiple dose vival" do I have to inject it, or can I take it in a syringe, squise out and swallow it? (newb, heh!)

Last edited:

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
From what i understand liquid clomid taste like crap. You just shoot it into your mouth and chase it down with some water. i've heard not to mix it with anything. Here's a sample dosage.

300mgs 1st day
150mgs next 6 days
100mgs next 7 days
50mgs last 7 days

I'm no expert on this one so hopefully the bro's in here can shed more light on this if what i've given isn't enough.

NorthQ

Sep 28, 2004
Oslo, Norway
I tried to heat i up yesterday, and it got a little clearer, but there where this small particles who looked like white sand in the bottom of the bottle. Tried to shake it out, but it didnt mix with the fluid. Now its been in my room all night with the temperature 18C (64F) and its back to a thick white fluid again..

Is it possible that its destroyed? It was in my mailbox for about 5hours yesterday and it was ca 2C (35F) outside, perhaps even colder in the evening.

BIGSARGE

Oct 18, 2004
Bro When Does Ur Cycle End U Wont Be Using It For Awhile If The Gear U Got Was Ur Cycle Just Leavie It Alone It Will Go Back To Normal. And Drink Some Kind Of Flavored Beverage When U Take It If U Drink Just Water U Will Wish Ur Tongue Fell Off.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
yeah, i put it in the capsules and have dripped some on the outside of the ccapsule and taken it and its hideous, like a fat woman's cooter.

NorthQ

Sep 28, 2004
Oslo, Norway
Was thinking about extending the cycle from 10 to 14wks (12wks with deca) so Im not going to use it for at least 2months yet. Dont know where to get captules so guess I will have to drink it. Since you all say it tastes hidious I got to try hehe :)

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
TexasCreed said:
yeah, i put it in the capsules and have dripped some on the outside of the ccapsule and taken it and its hideous, like a fat woman's cooter.

You have a way with words tex