©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

liquid Nolva question

billyc

Apr 4, 2004
Hey gentlemen,

I have a question about liquid nolva. I recieved my nolva and I was wondering how much to take each day? The problem is that their are no instructions on how much to take and that their are no readings on the tube. So I don't know how much to take out. Thanks again for your help and talk to you all soon.

BC

W

wolfyEVH

did u get an oral syringe w/ it? i would assume 1ml=20mg

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
What is your cycle? Some do not need any Nolvadex when on a test based cycle. I unfortunately do need Nolvadex. I take 10-20 mg a day throughout my cycles. Everyone is different. That is one reason why I recommend a test only cycle for one's first cycle with AAS.

W

wolfyEVH

im taking about 10mg just to be safe myself.....i know im prolly just being paranoid and thinkin about it too much because my nipples feel sensitive, even though ive only been doin my dbol test cycle for a week......i'd rather be safe than sorry though....since i'm so paranoid, i dont think i'd be able to tell the difference if its really gyno or just me thinkin about my nipples too much so i just stick w/ 10mg a day

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
It wont hurt you to take it, but it may not be needed. Make sure you have enough though. If gyno signs appear, you should take 60mg for about 4 days, then drop it to 20mg daily for the remainder of the cycle.

W

wolfyEVH

DragonRider said:
Nolva is actually good for your cholesterol profile when you are cycling.

even more reasons for me to stick w/ it....thanks guys

billyc

Apr 4, 2004
Yes, I did get a oral syringe with it....but there are no readings on it.....the bottle is 30ml-25mg/ml. That is all the info it gives. It also says "not for human use", should I be worried? Thanks again for the replies.
BC

W

wolfyEVH

billyc said:
Yes, I did get a oral syringe with it....but there are no readings on it.....the bottle is 30ml-25mg/ml. That is all the info it gives. It also says "not for human use", should I be worried? Thanks again for the replies.
BC

all the research chems say that....you'll be fine......mine says not for human consumption, yet it is peppermint flavored...lol...go figure!

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
billyc said:
BC
Normally, 1 syringe or eye dropper provided with these products equals 1ml. If you aren't sure get a marked syringe and measure it out.
Basically, you have 30 25mg doses.

("not for human use") This is just a disclaimer they put on all of these products to protect themselves.

billyc

Apr 4, 2004
Ok, it equals 1ml. so how much should I take in a days time? Half way or less, I really don't know...thanks for the help guys.

BC