©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Liquid Oral Conversions

MDTS

Oct 31, 2012
What about moonshine isn't it suppose to have a high proof rating also and it is usually flavored?

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Moonshine is excellent .I'd like a free gift or donation of some if anyone sees some in the woods of Kentucky. Usually unflavored till Ma makes it into apple pie with apple cider and cinnamon stick.. would work excellent.

MDTS

Oct 31, 2012
Moonshine is excellent .I'd like a free gift or donation of some if anyone sees some in the woods of Kentucky. Usually unflavored till Ma makes it into apple pie with apple cider and cinnamon stick.. would work excellent.

I have had blueberry flavored that was sold at store but not sure what proof it was.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Lol.. mason jars are clear..Kerr makes them and dam I wish my last name was Kerr.. because I'd never have to Kerr where money came from..kinda like last name.of Kellogg. Sit back and thank gramma and grampa .

MDTS

Oct 31, 2012
Lol.. mason jars are clear..Kerr makes them and dam I wish my last name was Kerr.. because I'd never have to Kerr where money came from..kinda like last name.of Kellogg. Sit back and thank gramma and grampa .

The old ones were a ceramic though.