©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Liquidresearch.com

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
WWLTV.com

A Tuesday night raid in a quiet Metairie neighborhood was part of an investigation into alleged steroid sales over the Internet, according to Jefferson Parish officials.

Sheriff Harry Lee said Edward and Natalie Barton were allegedly manufacturing steroids and gamma butyrolactone (GBL) at a lab in their in their Tabony Street home.

The Jefferson Parish Sheriff's Office, the Drug Enforcement Agency, and U.S. Customs agents were at the home Tuesday night removing containers of a white powder.

WWL-TV
Several barrels were removed from the home
Lee said the business the couple allegedly ran, liquidresearch.com, mixed the chemicals and distributed them via the Internet and in the metro New Orleans area.

Edward Barton was charged with possession with intent to distribute anabolic steroids, creation of clandestine lab, possession of GBL (a compound synonymous with steroid use), possession of marijuana, and possession of controlled dangerous substance in the presence of minor, the couple’s 3-year-old son.

Natalie Barton was charged with creation of clandestine lab, possession of GBL, possession of marijuana, and possession of controlled dangerous substance in the presence of minor.

Christopher Durel, identified as an employee of the operation, was charged with creation of clandestine lab and possession of GBL.

Officials said the investigation is ongoing to determine magnitude of the operation.

An unnamed relative of the Barton’s, who said they work with the couple in their home, said they have done nothing illegal.

According to a disclaimer on the website, “all research products offered by Liquid Research are intended for laboratory and research use only.”

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
The thing that worries me is that Clandestine lab charge. If they can make that horseshit stick, you can forget about any of these research companies being around for very long.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Well, thats good news. Did the hurricane destroy all the evidence the worthless pricks collected :D

P

pincrusher

actually after farther checking, the site was up for a while after they got busted but it is no longer up. never did hear what finally happened to them though. i do know it was the ghb that got them busted.

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
That ghb is nasty shit,

I have been with people who have taken it and it made them complete vegetables (I have never tried it myself)