©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

List your injection sites- favorite to most hated

BigTimeR

Aug 27, 2014
1. Glutes- love glutes, 98% success rate with them, hard to mess up here
2. Calves- ya I know i'm weird. They are just a joy to shoot. easy to see and get at. Been doing them for 2 months now with zero problems (fingers crossed)
3. Tri's - Been hitting these lately, never with more than 1cc but love the feeling of having oil in my tri's.
3. Quads- getting better at these but still have some problems, probably a 60% success rate. seems i'm always hitting something painful in there or get a leeker or a bleeder.
4. Delts- Lastly I have my most hated site. Lately I have been avoiding them altogether. Have about 35% success rate with delt and it pissed me off. if it's not leaking and bleeding it's terrible PIP. *uck DELTS!

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Ventroglutes
Glutes
Delts
Tris
Tossup between hating bis or quads the most. Only did sust once in my bicep and it was the most painful inj ive ever had, lasted a full week too. It was high BA sust tho so thats prob what the problem was, cause i tolerate synthol injects quite well in bis. Too afraid to try gear in bis again after that.lol Quads-unless its a small shot of a long ester, they always hurt like a bitch. Prop makes me limp and its agony trying to kneel down.

Jello

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 17, 2008
Quads, glutes, chest are my go to and calves are the ones I'll never do again.

roadglide83

Feb 9, 2014
America
1. Tric
2. Delts
3. Glutes
4. Quads
All in that order. I'll put 2cc in each tric no problems but for some reasons quads and glutes are very painful and will get very painful at times.

Old Man River

Feb 14, 2013
The BIG STATE OF TEXAS!
Mutha fucking voodoo dolls

Damn it! I like to shoot between my toes,between my fingers,in my tongue,behind my ears,up my nasal cavity,my taint! Fuck that shit! It's just rotating glutes is where it all began and will end. Ya'll are like pin cushings or MUTHA FUCKING VOODOO DOLLS!:eek: Later, OMR

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Butt is king
Traps are a bitch

Needle of choice...22ga 1 or 1-1/2" length

"Butt is king" lmao. 22g eh? Goddamn man thats thick. I can jab myself a dozen times in one day no problem, but im a puss when it comes to big ass needles like that. :D 27g is more my pace, 25g tops. Only once did i use a 23, idk how u tolerate a 22

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
I like anything I can reach. Outer tri's are reall easy.

Only thing I have tried and didn't like was calves. Mother F'r that shit hurt forever.

And like Squatster said about his delts, my calves are loaded with veins.

roadglide83

Feb 9, 2014
America
"Butt is king" lmao. 22g eh? Goddamn man thats thick. I can jab myself a dozen times in one day no problem, but im a puss when it comes to big ass needles like that. :D 27g is more my pace, 25g tops. Only once did i use a 23, idk how u tolerate a 22

Matt do you have any issues pushing oil through 27g?

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
I've been pushing thighs bi's and pecks. I like my gluts when I can reach. I hit my calf one time with 2 ml and I will never touch it again. I do like my delts to.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Matt do you have any issues pushing oil through 27g?

Nope, not at all bro. Only time it was tough was when i used a 5cc syringe cause the leverage sucks on those. 3cc syringes work great. Matter of fact i did a 2cc mixed shot of test c, test p, and npp today with a 1/2" 27g....didnt take more than 15-20 seconds to push. I always draw with a larger gauge then switch to inject. I use them for all compounds, short and long esters, and synthol works fine too. I use the 1/2" ones for everywhere but glutes. Those i use 27g 1 1/4"

rangerjockey

Donating Member
Jan 16, 2014
Island life
I must be the only one here who likes quads. bleeders and squirts? occasionally ... direct pressure fixes it. Will have to try the traps and calves. I must me sadistic I use a 1.5 - 2" pin. I learned that from my cardiologist friend. LOL This guy laughs at IM injections, He says, "Ranger, let me show you a real shot, adrenalin through the sternum! We will kick start this SOB!" Well, I about F'in fell over, (not Laughing) but from how these Doc's deal with the human body when we (humans) are not conscious. Doc's literally beat the shit out of us. Im ok with it..he performed my heart surgery.

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
There is no reason to use 1.5-2 inches unless you're seriously obese, and going into a very adipose enriched site. It just sounds dumb Imo.

Be kind to your body, create less trauma and less pain and less scar tissue.

Imo.