Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements
©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products

little help for the new guy

black77

hello all . my question is .i am 5/7 190 pds stats a 17/3/4 c 48 L 25.5 flexed
i lift 3 times a week ,i keep my sets low arms 11total sets for tri and bis ,chest and back each about 9 sets legs about 10 sets .my diet is good about 250 to 300 grams protein a day .i am in the middle of a cycle 7 5mg of dbol per day .and 1.5 cc of test per week .this is not the first i have cycled but every time i never hit the 200 pd barrier . all the cycles have been about the same amount as above .can you help me out . 40yrs old ;) take it easy on the old man .

black77

a-bomb83 said:
not sure what your asking.
a bomb im trying to get to 200 pds .i eat about 3000 to 3500 cals a day .my work is very demanding and so is my home life .so as far as eating more i have no time . i was wondering should i up the dbol or test .what do ya think.will it help

max lift

I think that your food intake needs to be increased , Its better to get it from food but if thats not an option mabie a weight gainer may help, that extra 1000cals should do the trick,

a-bomb83

fatboy
oh, gotcha. max is right, your cals need to be upwards of 4500-5000. don't depend on your drug for maximum growth, depend on food food food food food! try throwin in some junk food everynow and then. maybe some pizza or burgers to get your extra cals. do what you gotta do, but don't increase your drugs to get the results you need.

black77

i tried weight gainer i get to fat around the mid section . i want to get to 200 but not a fat 200 .right now my bf is about 11percent

cawb

how many mg's of test is in your 1.5cc and another question is have you ever made any good gains off of the gear that you are using?

black77

cawb said:
how many mg's of test is in your 1.5cc and another question is have you ever made any good gains off of the gear that you are using?
i have used omadren 250 by jeffa i would go up to 2amps i made good gains but then i plato at about 190 . same with qv products ,super test , right now im running qv test200 and naps d bol

Blackbird

Flatpicker
How long have you been doing the same workout? When I hit a plato I immediatley change my routine, it usually does the trick. I wouldn't worry about the fat too much. At 5'7" 190lbs and 11% bf, it doesn't seem like you have alot of bf. Maybe you are not hitting a plato but rather you are limiting yourself because of your concerns about fat. Just a thought.

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
You have to change your routine,,,it's shock the muscle anyway you can...take a low rep in the begining of the week and high rep at the end of the week....Low reps heavy weight...high reps lighter weight....high and low....you'll gain...don't be afraid to do tri's on the cable and do 20-25 reps for multiple sets....shock the muscle and then you have to feed and water your muscle....workouts are important...eating is even more important.....a clean high protein diet with your cqarbs in the morning and your protein at nite will give very good results

MdTNT

all good suggestions for ya bro...change is the key, most people hit a set limit on gaining and get frustrated and then try upping their intake but to be honest all you really need to do is make soem changes to your diet and training shcedule...no matter what any one else says if you wanna get big you gotta eat big and lift big....if you are trying to break 200 i would say you need to change your diet a little bit...throw those cheats in there a little more often..shock that metabolism so tha it reverses....sounds like with your work schedule you may have a real high metabolism....make it change to your needs...M-

cawb

black77 said:
i have used omadren 250 by jeffa i would go up to 2amps i made good gains but then i plato at about 190 . same with qv products ,super test , right now im running qv test200 and naps d bol
well seems that your test dose is ok. i now would like to agree with the fact of changing your workout routine but i have another question , you dont a good amount of sets but how often do you workout ? if you work out to much you will never give your body time to heal only after it heals can it begine to build new muscle.

black77

cawb said:
well seems that your test dose is ok. i now would like to agree with the fact of changing your workout routine but i have another question , you dont a good amount of sets but how often do you workout ? if you work out to much you will never give your body time to heal only after it heals can it begine to build new muscle.
I lift mon, wed ,fri , mon chest back wed legs friday arms shoulders

black77

MdTNT said:
all good suggestions for ya bro...change is the key, most people hit a set limit on gaining and get frustrated and then try upping their intake but to be honest all you really need to do is make soem changes to your diet and training shcedule...no matter what any one else says if you wanna get big you gotta eat big and lift big....if you are trying to break 200 i would say you need to change your diet a little bit...throw those cheats in there a little more often..shock that metabolism so tha it reverses....sounds like with your work schedule you may have a real high metabolism....make it change to your needs...M-
thanks md .lol on the work schedule .Some times i put in 70 hr work weeks .I do my best to eat good .hyw construction you eat when you can .But most of the time you eat on the run .thanks for responding

black77

big o said:
You have to change your routine,,,it's shock the muscle anyway you can...take a low rep in the begining of the week and high rep at the end of the week....Low reps heavy weight...high reps lighter weight....high and low....you'll gain...don't be afraid to do tri's on the cable and do 20-25 reps for multiple sets....shock the muscle and then you have to feed and water your muscle....workouts are important...eating is even more important.....a clean high protein diet with your cqarbs in the morning and your protein at nite will give very good results
yes big0 I change up all the time . .I guess old age is catching up on me muscle harder to get belly easy to get .lol thanks for responding

black77

can anybody give me a diet that will work for me .now im on the go ,lunch box in hand most of the day . thanks

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
MdTNT said:
but to be honest all you really need to do is make soem changes to your diet and training shcedule...no matter what any one else says if you wanna get big you gotta eat big and lift big ...M-
I have to agree totally. The bottom line is, more gear is not the answer. Once a fire is lit, it is lit. The only thing that will icrease the energy or heat at that point is more fuel. In this case that fuel is food.
I know that's not what you want to hear, especially in light of your work schedule, but that is the key.

MdTNT

DragonRider said:
I have to agree totally. The bottom line is, more gear is not the answer. Once a fire is lit, it is lit. The only thing that will icrease the energy or heat at that point is more fuel. In this case that fuel is food.
I know that's not what you want to hear, especially in light of your work schedule, but that is the key.

Your right DR, this is kinda how I explain it to most people....Look at your body as if it were a car engine...now Gas would be like food sources and tehn to make that food source more useful you have to properly tune the engine up (train) and to help hte training out you can get one of those feul additives like STP (AAS) you cna only add so much of the additive once you have added a specific amount any thing over that is just wasted but you have to constantly keep adding more fuel and tune up that engine or else it is gonna just stagnate and start to run poorly. M-