©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Liver Pain

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004
Mine doesnt... Im not on a cycle as of now.. A freind of mine that lifts with me at the gym has been complaing about liver pains ( slight nothing dramatic) he says.. I was just wondering if this was common.. He is also taking milk thistle (if that even helps)

His cycle
40mg of dbol 1-6
400mg test 1-10

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
I would venture to say that the one time you will be getting drunk at a party will cause more significant "damage" than one whole moderate cycle of test. There seems to be a shitload of arguments on both sides regarding the amount of stress a cycle of test will cause. Adding a C-17 to the mix will raise the bar, but as long as its taken reasonably, it shouldnt cause liver damage. Liver values can be raised, but usually will return to normal after the cycle is over.

You should liver supps year-round along with adequate amount of water to ensure your liver maintains the best possible health. When a toxin is introduced, your liver will be much more efficient at eradicating any threat of hepatic-injury. Hell, many dont even know where their liver is! Here is a map :)

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004
I didnt think it was his liver being that the spot was way 2 low.. But he insisted that it was.. i think he just mighta pulled a muscle in his lower adominals or something.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
He may have a hernia if its down low. If the pain doesnt go away, have him go to see his doctor.

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
Kidney pain possibly? Drink more water. I had kidney stones awhile back and i would get a signifigant pain in my lower abdominal area. After drinking over a gallon of water a day i passed the stones. Get checked out w/ your doctor if the pain is severe, you dont have to mention anything about AAS.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
tee said:
You should liver supps year-round along with adequate amount of water to ensure your liver maintains the best possible health. When a toxin is introduced, your liver will be much more efficient at eradicating any threat of hepatic-injury. Hell, many dont even know where their liver is! Here is a map :)
Amen to that. More than likely the first sign of liver damage you ever notice will not be pain in the liver, but yellowing of the whites of your eyes.

His pain is something else and if it persists, he needs to get a physical.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Milk thistle is good....i took it on the same cycle your friend is on. Dbol is really toxic to your liver and the milk thistle helps to keep it clean. You didn't mention about how far along the cycle he is. he might want to lower the dosage on the dbol i did that when i was getting extreme back pumps. It's hard to tell what the pain could be from since we don't know exactly where it bothers him.

W

wolfyEVH

DragonRider said:
Amen to that. More than likely the first sign of liver damage you ever notice will not be pain in the liver, but yellowing of the whites of your eyes.

His pain is something else and if it persists, he needs to get a physical.

i find it best to drink a fifth of jack and down a bottle of tylenol pm....that usually keeps my liver pains to a minimum...lol

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
wolfyEVH said:
i find it best to drink a fifth of jack and down a bottle of tylenol pm....that usually keeps my liver pains to a minimum...lol
Now we are talking about liver problems. Many people don't know that Tylenol is much harder on your liver than any oral steroid. And, how long does it take to see the effects of alcohol on your liver. Years. No one takes oral steroids for years without a break.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
DragonRider said:
Now we are talking about liver problems. Many people don't know that Tylenol is much harder on your liver than any oral steroid. And, how long does it take to see the effects of alcohol on your liver. Years. No one takes oral steroids for years without a break.

Where's the outcry on the news stations about that? :confused:

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
dugie82 said:
steroids are bad for you though
Uh, your kidding right? I missed the LOL at the end of that. Steroids improve health and quality of life. And, when was the last time you saw a steroid user jacking up a little old lady to supply his steroid fix?