©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Long time no see bros

2-Swole

Apr 5, 2006
Well its been a long damn time guys, been real busy w/ life in general and shit. I came to u guys cause I know yall know ur shit alot more than me. I promised my bud id write him up a cutting cycle. He bought some clen, t3 or t4 don't rem., and winstrol tablets. So I need to throw together a cycle using these three compounds and arimedex or whatever and some PCT. THanx guys.

2-Swole

Apr 5, 2006
Is nobody familiar w/ this type of stack? and I meant proviron instead of arimidex. I guess he wants to harden up or somethin. I am clueless on the compounds of winstrol tabs and t4. Ive taken clen using the 14 on 14 off standard.

Cryptasm

Mar 3, 2006
2-Swole said:
Is nobody familiar w/ this type of stack? and I meant proviron instead of arimidex. I guess he wants to harden up or somethin. I am clueless on the compounds of winstrol tabs and t4. Ive taken clen using the 14 on 14 off standard.

Not much to work with there..sound like its his first cycle and hes afraid of all the bad things that could happen..tell him to either be a man and do a real cycle or give all that shit to some girl that has more balls then he does (lol) at least she'll get some results from it, he's waisting his money if he uses it himself IMO...the clen and t3 are ok together, but the winny better be high dose and he better have alot of it to se any effects

2-Swole

Apr 5, 2006
Cryptasm said:
Not much to work with there..sound like its his first cycle and hes afraid of all the bad things that could happen..tell him to either be a man and do a real cycle or give all that shit to some girl that has more balls then he does (lol) at least she'll get some results from it, he's waisting his money if he uses it himself IMO...the clen and t3 are ok together, but the winny better be high dose and he better have alot of it to se any effects

Its not his first cycle I don't know why he wants to stack that stuff, but here's what I put together for him:

Weeks 1-6 - Test Prop. 100mg EOD
Weeks 1-6 - Winny 50mg DAY
Weeks 1-6 - T3 - 6 weeks - Day 1-4 25mcg, Day 5-8 -50mcg, Day 9-13 - 75mcg, Day 14-22 - 100mcg, Day 23-27 - 75mcg, Day 28-32 - 50mcg, Day 33-37 - 25mcg, Day 38-42 - 12.5mcg
Clen - Day 1-3 - 40mcg, Day 4-6 - 60mcg, Day 7-9 - 80mcg, 10-14 - 100mcg, Day 15-28 off Clen (take ECY stack - Ephedrine, Caffeine, Yohimbine), Day 29-42 Back on Clen . Also take 50mg Benadryl at bedtime while on Clen to keep receptors active.

Hope this will do?