©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Looking for a BB Mentor in IL

JStalin1953

Aug 6, 2014
Hi everyone!

I know I'm new to this forum, but I thought it would be the best place to start.

I am looking to see if anyone would be up for being my bodybuilding mentor that is located in IL.

I'm currently overweight, but I've been working hard, fitness every day for me. I've lost about 20lbs this past month, (started at a good 341lb). I want to get bigger (not fatter), I know I have the genetics, but I need a coach. Someone who likes to give advice, coach me through, possibly be a swolmate.

I figured it was worth the try to reach out and see if anyone lives in Northern IL that is in bodybuilding or can be a good coach.

THANKS!:D

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Welcome aboard. First off give us some stats, age, weight(321?), height, give us a run through of your day to day diet, and your workouts (routine/ training split/ amount, length, and intensity of cardio), goals(cut weight but gain muscle?). You'll have to get your diet in check and start counting your macros. Have you ever ran any "advanced " supplements before?