©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Looking for a new home forum.

dolphfan

Mar 22, 2013
Hello all! Been a member of many boards for few years, but getting sick of all the B.S. on some of them. Need info and friends not spam and trolls. Anyways hello again!!
Dolph

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
:welcome: as a member of other boards just let me say this bro, youre where u wanna be. Solid knowledgable dudes and no bs. Well, theres always one prick everywhere thats gotta taint that. at least here they get put in check quick.lol but yeah man, look no further :)

Last edited:

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Hey Dolph. I joined this forum for the M4B transformation contest. But now that I've been here for a while, I can honestly say this is a great place to be.

I am still a member of RX and MD but find myself rarely posting in them anymore except around the times of the big shows.

custom

Apr 8, 2014
Hello all! Been a member of many boards for few years, but getting sick of all the B.S. on some of them. Need info and friends not spam and trolls. Anyways hello again!!
Dolph

Welcome bro and I know the board you are talking about lol. I remember you from there. Much, much better place here thats for sure.

dolphfan

Mar 22, 2013
Hey Dolph. I joined this forum for the M4B transformation contest. But now that I've been here for a while, I can honestly say this is a great place to be.

I am still a member of RX and MD but find myself rarely posting in them anymore except around the times of the big shows.

Sandpig!! You're friends with Jay Cutler correct? I saw your picture with him in MD magazine. Tell him some skinny ass fan said hello!! LOL!!
Dolph

Last edited:

dolphfan

Mar 22, 2013
Welcome bro and I know the board you are talking about lol. I remember you from there. Much, much better place here thats for sure.

Custom! What's up brother! I obviously remember you! Yeah bunch of cry baby B.S. still going on over there.
Dolph

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Sandpig!! You're friends with Jay Cutler correct? I saw your picture with him in MD magazine. Tell him some skinny ass fan said hello!! LOL!!
Dolph

Yes I am.

F'n guy is never home these days. He just got back from Brazil, Florida, Dallas.

He's home for two days then off to the UK for a week.

If I remember this next time I see him, I will.