©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

looking for help!

spusoccer

Aug 30, 2004
I am looking for some help as to where i can purchase some test 200 or 400 i am 21 years old and weigh 175 lbs and have lifted religiously for 5 years now and i am not seeing a whole lot of gain i have had personal trainers and everything and so now I would like to purchase some stuff if anyone can point me in a good direction id appreciate it thank you.

W

wolfyEVH

have to become a paying member......also, how has your diet been looking and how tall are you??

spusoccer

Aug 30, 2004
My diet is really good and i am 6 foot 2 so im fairly tall. I eat alot of protein and well anyway if it takes me being a paying member then that will probably be the best thing or if I can be guided to a place to purchase some stuff id be very grateful thanks

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
Damn man, 175 and 6'2. You should really try to work on more of a meal plan, in addition to protein, and maybe add some weight gainers.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
spusoccer said:
I am looking for some help as to where i can purchase some test 200 or 400 i am 21 years old and weigh 175 lbs and have lifted religiously for 5 years now and i am not seeing a whole lot of gain i have had personal trainers and everything and so now I would like to purchase some stuff if anyone can point me in a good direction id appreciate it thank you.
This type of question opens you up to every scammer in cyberspace. If you get any unsolicited PM's or Emails offering you a source, ask a MOD first to see if he's legit.
I would be interested in what type of a routine you are doing now and what your diet consists of. At your age you should be pissing straight testosterone.
Between the age of 18 to 21 I went from 155 to 205 just by eating everything in sight.

Last edited:

spusoccer

Aug 30, 2004
thank you for all of the advise i have just becoma a paid member now and i will figure out more from there what i decide to. I will post more of my diet later on when i get a chance to see what i maybe should change thanks everyone who replied.