©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

loss of appetite

thunderterd

I love boobs
Mar 9, 2005
Has anyone ever suffered appetite loss while on cycle? For about the last week, i have no appetite. I have lost 5 pounds due to this. I am in week 6. My gains are still coming, but i don't know whats going on. I take a couple bites and just stare at the plate feeling sick. However, I have still made strength gains up to today. Has anyone had this as an effect?

thunderterd

I love boobs
Mar 9, 2005
I'm at 500mg test e, 400 deca. Precycle, 200, last friday, 216, today, 209, so i've actually lost 7 pounds. I'm eating fine. High protien, low carb, I know my diet is in check.

Bizarro

Oracle's my Mod
Aug 16, 2004
Toxic Dump
I dont have deca experience so I cant help you there. I dipped a little during my the first couple weeks on test e but by week 6 this is strange. You may want to bump your carbs up a bit -- I found that when I did this I became ravaneously hungry. Hell, eat a bowl of cereal (bite sized shredded wheat - no sugar kind) before bed. That will get you cranking.

thunderterd

I love boobs
Mar 9, 2005
Maybe, one thing i don't like to do is load up on carbs before bed. I do have a better appetite in the morning, just deminishes as the day goes on. But, I'll try it tonight .

Bizarro

Oracle's my Mod
Aug 16, 2004
Toxic Dump
I agree with you -- I usually shut off carbs by 8PM and dont have them in my last two meals but you have to do something to switch it up Thunder -- you're losing valuable time and money while on cycle....try it a couple nights and see if it jump-starts your appetite

thunderterd

I love boobs
Mar 9, 2005
No offense to you Bizarro, i take your advise seriously, but can any body else relate to this? I would like a couple different takes on this.

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
yup week 3 for me my appetite was not so good and I felt a bit like the flue was comming on I just forced the food down just a thought mabie a weight gainer till you get your appetite back so you dont lose anymore ,

by the way I love boobs as well, :p

Last edited: