©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Lots of cardio after cycle?

NorthQ

Sep 28, 2004
Oslo, Norway
Should I do more cardio than usual after cycle? to counteract fatgains, and perhaps it would help keep more of the gains also?

Since I have been in the hospital the last 5days, and now is denied training for a whole week I feel like crap and when I look in the mirror I look fatty and it seems my mucles has shrinked..

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
I don't do cardio but i'm gonna tell you what i would do in your situation. Since you lose fat before any muscle i would do some light cardio (really light) if your worried about it. Walk on the treadmill or stationary bike. I wouldn't go all out. And again it's just me. That way you can keep your metabolism in check at the same time keeping most of what you have in size and strength.

P

pincrusher

since you are being denied training for a week, you will experience some hypertrophy of the muscles. they will naturally shrink a little from lack of use. once you are back at it they will regain some size just from the usage. you can do cardio but it may be counterproductive since you cant workout your muscles. do like oracle stated and keep it very low impact and light.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
I agree. You could power walk on a treadmill to help burn fat and maintain size. If you jog, run or swim, you will lean out and lose visible size to your muscles.