©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

lousy timing

travis

Mar 10, 2005
I was gonna do a test cycle before my vac. but I had to move my vac. up by about 6 weeks due to scheduling probs. So I wont have time to do a proper cycle. So I thought about doing a short 8 week of t-bol at 70 mg. ED and throwing some winny in for the last 4 or 5 weeks at 60 ED. So what do you guys think about that?

travis

Mar 10, 2005
Well thats the whole thing. I just simply wont have time to run the test. along with a proper PCT. Thats why I was asking bout the t-bol and winny thing.

powermad

Dec 4, 2005
If you use test prop it can be done--it gets in and out of your system very fast like an oral and will give you better gains. Short cycles of prop can be effective, stacked with an oral for a few weeks it can be very effective. Take 200-300mg EOD of prop and you'll be suprised how well you gain.

MR .T

Jul 26, 2005
Ontario
powermad said:
If you use test prop it can be done--it gets in and out of your system very fast like an oral and will give you better gains. Short cycles of prop can be effective, stacked with an oral for a few weeks it can be very effective. Take 200-300mg EOD of prop and you'll be suprised how well you gain.

That could be alot of test for a guy with fiew cycles under his belt.

Travis what is your previous experience?

travis

Mar 10, 2005
I have done 1 test E. cycle. At 500 mg a week. And 1 cycle with t-bol only. I have 8 wks. till I leave. So if I did a test cycle, then waited the 2 weeks to start the Pct. I would be trying to do some of my Pct. out of the country. I am not worried about how fast it gets out of my system. My worry is about my Pct. And I dont think trying to smuggle drugs into Mex. for Pct. would be the smartest idea (Who the hell smuggles shit into Mex. from the U.S. anyway. That would be the dumbest bust in history). And I also only have test E. and no test prop. It would take me 2 more weeks to get some in. Hope this explains my situation better. thanks.

BIGSARGE

Oct 18, 2004
With Test Prop U Wait 3 Days To Start Pct. And Considering Uve Only Ran Test E At 500 Dont Do Prop At 300 Eod Like This Other Guy Said