©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Low Test Levels

Livestrong

Apr 28, 2005
Ok, First off I know I have made some bad decisions concerning my cycle, and now I need some advice.

I started a cycle of D-bol 25mg/day and sust. 250mg/wk It went for four weeks. Then I switched to tren 100mg/eod for four weeks.

I took a blood test about a week after the d-bol, and sust. it showed low test levels. I took another blood test just last week and it showed low test levels again. The doc prescribed androgel.

I just finished my cycle this week. I have clomid & nolva, but haven't used them yet.

I figured that such a short, low dosed sust cycle would not kill my natural test levels. Should I use clomid and nolva to restore my natural test production, and not use the androgel?

Please help me out. next time I will plan out the cycle a little better, and not be so stupid.

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
Livestrong said:
Ok, First off I know I have made some bad decisions concerning my cycle, and now I need some advice.

I started a cycle of D-bol 25mg/day and sust. 250mg/wk It went for four weeks. Then I switched to tren 100mg/eod for four weeks.

I took a blood test about a week after the d-bol, and sust. it showed low test levels. I took another blood test just last week and it showed low test levels again. The doc prescribed androgel.

I just finished my cycle this week. I have clomid & nolva, but haven't used them yet.

I figured that such a short, low dosed sust cycle would not kill my natural test levels. Should I use clomid and nolva to restore my natural test production, and not use the androgel?

Please help me out. next time I will plan out the cycle a little better, and not be so stupid.

Bro...Nothing kills natural test production better than test. I'm unfamilliar with how well the androgel works (fairly new I believe). Perhaps some HCG therapy would be in order?

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
i would say maybe something like 250-500iu HCG for a few weeks along with 50-100mg clomid for about 2-3 weeks and see if that gets your levels up and hold off on the androgel.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
thats sounds bout right. you might want to get some tribulus, avena sativa and long jack folia. iherbs.com has one that has all three. it will stabilize them back to normal. also a mulivitamin, plus some zinc pills