©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Lowering Body Fat While on Cycle

DecaDude

Jan 25, 2006
Canada
Can someone help me with a diet to lose bodyfat while on a cycle? I've heard to cut the carbs, but I'm worried about feeling weak during workouts.

If someone has had success, please let me know.

Current Cycle: 450Mg Deca/wk
600Mg Test. cyp./wk
50Mg Winny/EOD

Much obliged...

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
ok there not a need to cut carbs unless your looking to get really lean.
what I would do is up cardio and up protein intake. also make sure the diet is super clean. all complex carbs, efa fat oils and lean sources of protein. make sure to keep hydrated. cardio in the morning on an empty stomach is ideal. NO sugar carbs
make sure to get in 6-8 small meals spaced out throughout the day. you can even run some clen or EAC stack along side your cycle. post up your typical diet and stats, that may help alitle more

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
yeah I'm looking to do the same thing the last 6 weeks of my cycle by adding Winstrol to my Test E and Deca. I haven't done any cardio in 3 months, but my diet is PRETTY clean but could be better.

powermad

Dec 4, 2005
Cycle your carbs

Here's how I lose bodyfat--I don't really "diet", per se, I concentrate more on cycling my carbs (of course there are days with caloric deficits). I try to keep my protein at 2g per lb of BW/day and make sure I get plenty of EFA's, including 3g of EPA/DHA combined and 2tbs of flax oil. Other than that I do not count calories, I just rely on my carb restriction/refeeds. I have 3 types of carb days when dieting/carb cycling:

A-I eat only .5g per lb bodyweight
B-1g per lb of bodyweight
C-2g per lb of BW

Monday-A
Tues-A
Wed-B
Thurs-A
Fri-A
Sat-B
Sun-C

Basically I do the super low carb days for 2 days then a normal carb day, repeat and on sunday I refeed. This is really easy after the first week and it works for me.

Also, you may wanna switch the deca to some tren if you're dieting. Tren is supposed to be awesome for body recomp.

HTH.

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
Powermad, another great post. I do similar routines with my carbs. I may be more carb sensitive than the average Jo but for me carbs are the key and I do low carb days alternating with regular carb days just like you do. I don't have a set routine like you have though. You are quite disciplined with your food!

mandarb11

Oct 3, 2005
Ontario Canada
I have been able to control fat simply by limiting my calories. I take in less calories than my body needs while on test (which keeps my body in a anabolic state) and the fat simply falls off me. I have been able to maintain my size and strength while doing this, others may not be so lucky. Do not expect to gain while doing this though as it is impossible without an abundance of calories. For me it is a very fast way to shed any excess fat and bring out definition!

menzies2901

Jul 15, 2004
at the Gym or pool
How about some clen for the weeks following the cycle.....Clen will aslo allow you to maintain the muscle gained while stripping the fat off you.
I have alot of trouble keeping the fat off me but i find the clen strips it off pritty fast

billino32

Oct 1, 2005
hydroxycut?

i still have some of the good hydroxycut stuuf, was wondering if I can use a thermogenic like hydroxycut cut while on test and decca?

Zaven

May 18, 2005
Just stick with the good ole stuff......Dropping the cals and 20 mins of high intensity cardio will lean ya up better than anything.....You will be healthier too. Cardio does wonders for your cardiovascular system and will actually aid in building muscle as well. A good 20 mins of high-intesity cardio will get the blood and oxygen flowing nicely for those muscles.....:D

l3i0hazard

Feb 9, 2005
blah
If you use a slightly calorie deficient diet with good cardio and a decent amount of test shouldn't that make a big difference in being able to hold onto the muscle you have while losing a lot of fat?