©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

luiquid solutions

jeebise233

Feb 28, 2015
hey guys im sorry if this post does not belong here but i just wanted to know what do u guys think of as far as liquiod solutions then the pill version, not to confuse u guys but i want to save money by buying,liquid aromasin,clomid,and nolvadex, instead of buying there pill version, is there a big difference on quality, because i know there is a big difference in price for the liquid version and the pil version, anybody with there input would be greatly appreceated thanks john

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
If you get it from a quality research chem outfit than I use the liquid. I'm using a sponsors exemestane and I'm having good results. You can't beat the real deal though.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
A lot of guys like research chems. They just seem too sketchy to me. I stick to pharma product, even with the increased cost.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
RC companies use solutions cause once it's pressed or capped it's no longer a research chemical and is intended for human consumption. A reputable RC company does their Best to ensure quality, but it's still not pharma so the risks on you. Also many of the chems degrade more rapidly in a liquid suspension, how rapid depends on the compound itself

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
hey guys im sorry if this post does not belong here but i just wanted to know what do u guys think of as far as liquiod solutions then the pill version, not to confuse u guys but i want to save money by buying,liquid aromasin,clomid,and nolvadex, instead of buying there pill version, is there a big difference on quality, because i know there is a big difference in price for the liquid version and the pil version, anybody with there input would be greatly appreceated thanks john

If its the same active ingredient that's all that matters in the end really. I prefer tabs myself,,easier and more accurately dosed and no nasty solvent taste.