©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Lump Growths

Vizzy7

Dec 7, 2004
USA
Im starting my first inject cycle of test E on Monday. I was told that if you shoot test e pretty much anywhere a lump will grow in that area for a few days but then disappears? I was just wondering if any lumps of some sort do grow and if so, how long do they last??

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
the lump your talking about is like an abscess but without all the fluid. So don't worry if you get one, it will eventually go away on it's own. Those lumps are like a 50 / 50 chance but are extremely painful. It's not always what you do that makes it happen. During my last cycle i got 2 of them. I was doing glute shots and i didn't notice it at first until it was extremely painful to sit down. So i looked in the mirror with my wife and noticed that i had a huge lump kinda looked like another ass cheek. It went away after about 2 or 3 days. But i literally could not sit down or lay down for those couple days. When you do your shots make sure you alternate the area, and also rub the area for about 2 minutes after you take the shot to help spread the test around. Even with all these precautions i was still able to get 2 of them so like i said earlier it's a 50 / 50 but don't sweat it if it happens but hopefully it won't.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
It's not actually a lump, but remember you will have a pocket of oil the size of how much you inject until it is absorbed by your body. This is true for all injects, not just test E.

P

pincrusher

DragonRider said:
It's not actually a lump, but remember you will have a pocket of oil the size of how much you inject until it is absorbed by your body. This is true for all injects, not just test E.
very good info and to add to it, it will also depend on whether you injected fully into the muscle or if some of the oil gets into the fat tissue above the muscle. when i use 1" needles for my glute injections i always get good sized lumps but when i move up to 1.5" needles the lumps are much smaller and go away faster. this is because i am injecting deeper into the muscle and not allowing any oil to get into the fatty area above where it will take much longer to get absorbed.

Vizzy7

Dec 7, 2004
USA
Thanks guys. One more quick question, Would injection clomid and nolva be better than tab version?

P

pincrusher

Vizzy7 said:
Thanks guys. One more quick question, Would injection clomid and nolva be better than tab version?
i have never seen either of them in an injectible form. they are available in liquid form but are to be taken orally not injected. the tab form will do ya just fine and even if i did have them available in injection form i would still take the tabs to keep injection frequency down to a minimum and save for things that can only be injected.

P

pincrusher

TexasCreed said:
thats always a big NO. you probably want to capsule it, due to the taste.
always a good idea due to the very bad taste of most liquid ancilliary products. you can get the empty gel caps from www.emptycaps.com i believe i get the 2nd largest size which holds about 1ml of fluid. for measuring purposes, if the supplier you got the liquid ancilliaries from does not supply a graduated eyedropper, you can get one at the local grocery store or pharmacy in the childrens medicine section. just make sure it has the lines showing measurements in ml preferably broken down into 1/4 ml amounts. :)