©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Lump on butt?

BuffChick510

Nov 15, 2005
My gf has a nice lump on her butt where we had injected. Would this be due to her not massaging the injection afterwards or did we do something very wrong?

Thanks

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
Very common. When I inject I've learned that heating my gear a bit and massaging afterward always helps. Should go away with no problems. Just keep an eye on it and make sure it doesn't turn red and and get hot to the touch, this would mean infection.

BuffChick510 said:
My gf has a nice lump on her butt where we had injected. Would this be due to her not massaging the injection afterwards or did we do something very wrong?

Thanks

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
Lumps are common. They can take a few days to a week to go down. Slight redness is common too.

Clint1

Mar 26, 2005
Look into the ventrigluteal posts listed in the injection area. No lumps and pain is minimal. For me there is monor dicomfort for about 12-18 hours. I warm the syringe w/product on the radiator in my bath while i take a shower. I have taken the advice of others here and inject slower then i used too, about 30 seconds per cc. Hope this helps. Clint

MR .T

Jul 26, 2005
Ontario
Won't leaving it on the radiator open it up for contamination, especially with all the steam from the shower?