©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

M-1-t

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
They lied if they said that. M1T can make you gain, but considering it is/ or soon to be illegal and carry the same consequences as steroids, it has become a waste of money now. D-bol would blow it away.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
I saw your post in the other thread regarding M1T. To answer if it will show up on a roids test, the answer to that is yes it would. It is a steroid.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
wacobeshears said:
Has anyone tried this? A lot of people at the gym swear that they have gotten better gains than with test. Has anyone had any experience with it?

I've done test and i've done M1T......it's a hands down to test. M1T yes is a legal steroid until January 16 or so....but it pales in comparison to any of the "real" testosterone family. So save your money bro, don't try and stock up before it becomes illegal to buy and just get the real gear. As far as the testing of it in your system...most buisnesses if not all don't test for steroids their not mainstream like other illicit drugs. And it is expensive to test for as well. When most buisnesses test an individual for drugs they specify what they want looked for and steroids is not one.

Last edited:

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
wacobeshears said:
I was wondering about the testing for boxing pre-fight screening. I really could care less about my shit hole of a job.

I was bringing up employement just as an example. For boxing on the other hand i would safely say that they most definitly check for performance enhancing steroids.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
oracle said:
And it is expensive to test for as well. When most buisnesses test an individual for drugs they specify what they want looked for and steroids is not one.

There is new clinics out there that do cheap steroid testing in light of the baseball problems, and the President being a dick about juice. The test runs $79 where Im located. Im sure its not as elaborate as a good test, but it will work and many companies are using this test now. Swell huh! :rolleyes: