©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

m a Newbie.. and need some guidence...

bodyforum

Jul 15, 2009
hey people

m a new bie to the forum and to bodybuilding aswell...

i wud appreciate some guidance and suggestions about starting my workout..
so expect some effective diet and workout charts frm ur side..

thanks..

rocco-x

Jan 13, 2009
welcome to the forum.for starters can you give us your stats such as wght,age,bodyfat%,length of time training and most important your goal/s?do you want to just stay or get into shape or become a beast or get sliced to the bone?all these factors will come into play when you have someone try and design a program for you.after being in and out of this for a number of years i can easily say i know what works for me simply by how i feel and how the movement feels.keep searching on here in the different sections.hope to see you post up soon.rocco-x.

bodyforum

Jul 15, 2009
welcome to the forum.for starters can you give us your stats such as wght,age,bodyfat%,length of time training and most important your goal/s?do you want to just stay or get into shape or become a beast or get sliced to the bone?all these factors will come into play when you have someone try and design a program for you.after being in and out of this for a number of years i can easily say i know what works for me simply by how i feel and how the movement feels.keep searching on here in the different sections.hope to see you post up soon.rocco-x.

hey thanks for replying..

m 5 feet 11'' in height and 74 kg in weight..
my age is 22

and abt the fat% m sorry didnt get that calculated..
i intend to get a bit musculine, but not some1 like arnold or sylvestor...
i want to be well built but not overdo it..
i hope u understand wat i mean..

hope now u cud suggest me smthing for starting the actual weight lifting sessions..

thanks..

aj1198

Mar 2, 2008
post this over at ml like i said in your other post bro. they will help you there. Im pming admin here again I want to know whats going on here why is this place gone down the tubes? its a new owner right?

bodyforum

Jul 15, 2009
post this over at ml like i said in your other post bro. they will help you there. Im pming admin here again I want to know whats going on here why is this place gone down the tubes? its a new owner right?

hey wat do u mean by this post...

i actually didnt get wat u intend to say by this post of yours..!!..

no offence, make it a bit clear..