©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

M1t Faq

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004
just go to yahoo.com and type in M1T for the search and u will get tons of diffrent brands as well as price ranges

Pain4Gain

Oct 6, 2004
Colorado
M1t

I've seen the M1T in tab form and in liquid form....what's the difference?

Do you guys think that Modafinil would help with the lethargy...or would you suggest something else?

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
I never heard of liquid form. I used the capsules and it worked well. As far as being lethargic, I have heard 1-AD was used by many for that. I have not personally tried it though.

wacobeshears

Jan 8, 2005
In a town near you.
Good info. I have a dozen bottles on the shelf, just in case. Do you think it would work best with Nolvadex or clomids? Since I've never juiced do you think I will get pretty good gains? I've been lifting for about 5 years now and went from 129lbs to about 215-220lb right now. Since I have a problem getting the good stuff I was going to take m1t to help push my weight up a few more lbs., I've seemed to reach my limits on what I'm going to be able to do naturally.

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
Pain4Gain said:
I've seen the M1T in tab form and in liquid form....what's the difference?

Do you guys think that Modafinil would help with the lethargy...or would you suggest something else?
The one is a tablet and the other a liquid.....lolololo.....just kidding :)

wacobeshears

Jan 8, 2005
In a town near you.
Yea, I just wanted to make sure I could take my body as far as it would go naturally before I shocked for a boost but I think 5 years was a little conservative. Still, I feel I'm ready to take it to that next level.

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
wacobeshears said:
Yea, I just wanted to make sure I could take my body as far as it would go naturally before I shocked for a boost but I think 5 years was a little conservative. Still, I feel I'm ready to take it to that next level.
Bro, i think you will be supprise HOW much more you will gain.....take DR as an excample...after 24 years of gym, only THEN did he start juicing....and he recons he picked up quite a bit...

wacobeshears

Jan 8, 2005
In a town near you.
I hope so. It would be nice to hold around 245 or more. Still haven't decided what I will try first I was thinking maybe deca but I'm sure it will be what ever I can obtain.

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
I did my first cycle of Depo-Test and Deca......and i can tell you, it did wonders for me.....also i had no muscle/weight loss

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
Hope this helps....someone else posted this before...

-Large Mass Steroids: Test, Deca, Drol, Dbol and to a lesser extent: EQ, Primo
-Strength Steroids: Test, Drol, Dbol, Tren and to a lesser extent: Halo, Var
-Steroids that have low/no aromatization: Drol, EQ, Primo, Halo, Var, Tren, Winny
-Steroids that raise red blood cell count: EQ, Drol and to a lesser extent: most others
-Low-Lean Mass Steroids: Winny, Halo, Var, Tren
-Steroids with direct fat-burning properties: Test, Tren, Var
-Mostly Androgenic Steroids: Halo, Methyltest
-Mostly Anabolic Steroids: Deca, EQ, Primo, Winny, Var
-Highly Anabolic Androgens: Dbol, Drol
-Mostly even Androgenic/Anabolic Steroids: Test, Tren
-Liver Toxic Steroids: Dbol, Winny, Drol, Halo, Methyltest, Var
-Short Acting Steroids: Test Prop, Dbol, Winny, Drol, Halo, Var, Tren
-Long Acting Steroids: Test Enan, Test Cyp, Deca, EQ, Primo, Sust, Omna
-Progestins: Deca, Anadrol
-Prolactins: Tren
-Acts like an estrogen: Anadrol
-Anti-Progestin: Winny* (anecdotal evidence)
-Drugs for Mass: Slin
-Drugs for Strength: Slin, GH
-Anti-Aromatases: Arimidex, Femera, Aromasin, Proviron
-Anti-Estrogens: Nolvadex, Clomid
-Anti-Androgens: Finasteride
-Fat Burners: Clen, T3, DNP, GH
-Anti-Prolactin: Bromo
-Stimulates LH release: HCG
-Aids HPTA recovery: Clomid, Nolva, GH
-Drugs that increase red-blood cell count: EPO, GH
-Drugs that raise IGF-1: Slin, GH

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
You could say that TEST builds your muscle, and DECA keeps it that way...basicly..:)

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
wacobeshears said:
Do you think deca by itself with maybe novadex afterwards would be all right for a first cycle.

No, that would be a terrible first or any time cycle. You need to take testosterone with it to avoid getting a limp dick.

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
tee said:
No, that would be a terrible first or any time cycle. You need to take testosterone with it to avoid getting a limp dick.
This shall be my 2nd cycle.....what u think??--> Test cyp or enanth at 500 mg per week and deca at 400mg per week for 12 weeks...plus maby a little Dbol?

JoshF56

Aug 6, 2005
Stumpy_41 said:
Being the lab rat that I am ... (hey I like that $50.00 I get from the local research facility by taking those weird tabs) ... I am about finished with the 3rd week of M1T and M4AD.

I am actually impressed with it. The strength gains are very nice. Holding on to some extra water. The lethargy is managable. (I'm always frickin' tired anyways ... so its not much more than the usal draggin' ass type deal) ..

But Dbol it's not. No superman dreams of flying around rippin' the heads off of those evil carnies' .. .. and damned it no illicit dreams of sleeping with the Dallas Cowboys' cheerleading team ... lol!!!

Oh shi'ite!! I forgot .. now I am a felon for having this stuff!! ??!!

Stump'ster

and how is it that you become one of these "lab rats"?

maxwell

Jul 6, 2007
Ok, you guys have got my attention on this thread. Most of you are saying some pretty good stuff about this M1T. When I started training I was 150 pounds. I trained for six months with good results but never really got big untill an old football coach taught me how to squat and deadlift. After that I zoomed up to 210. I did all this with no gear and learned how to eat from Ironman magazine.,,,, I did the andostenidine, nor-androstenidiol and all kinds of other pro-hormes in all forms after I attained my size. Cream that came with a dermal syringe, pills, lozenges and even an injectable. I can say honestly that none of it was worth the container it came in,,,, Now, if I would have done this stuff before I started training hardcore then I could have made the mistake of giving the prohormes the credit. I think that is the case most of the time. Pro-hormons getting the credit for something that was really good eating and training,, Most of you guys seem to have been in the iron game for awhile and your giving this M1T a good rating. I don't think you guys are shills so I'm interested in this stuff. I also heard about this stuff called Superdrol that was found to be a steroid and was pulled of the market or at least that was the story. This pro-hormon thing has been so underhanded in the past. GNC refusing to sell it because of ethics. GNC cared nothing about ethics and used that excuse as one of the greatest marketing ploys of the decade because when they finally started to sell pro-hormes, they flew off the shelf and CNC made millions.,,, I would like to try this M1T or Superdrol or one of the other pro-hormons that you guys here at the forum say is a good product.