©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

M1t Or D-bol

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
I Have Gp D-bol And I Have Methly-1-test Which One Is Perfered By Expericed Juicers. Right Now I Am Running 30mg A Day Of The M1t For The First 4-5 Weeks Am I Wasting Time Or Should I Just Use The D-bol ??????

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
Hey bro....since M1t is outlawed also I'd just do the dbol. Less side effects and more effective.

powermad

Dec 4, 2005
Yes, M1T is a schedule III substance/anabolic steroid as of the Prohormone ban on Jan 19, 2005. I've used both and M1T is basically rat-poison with androgenic/anabolic side-effects. Yes, you will gain MUCH more strength and body weight with methyl-1-test than dbol, but your AST/ALT levels will shoot up into the high 100's and other liver enzymes will be dramatically elevated. Your good cholesterol will drop into the low double digits and bad cholesterol will skyrocket.

I've done both and M1T made me feel aweful, no energy or libido, bad insomnia, etc. I did gain 20+lbs in a month at 20mg per day (this was when it first came out in late 2003). My (and other's) blood test results post-cycle indicated a large amount of toxicity and I'd advise anyone to stay the hell away from it. If you must use M1T, stick to 5mg per day TOPS, you say you are planning to take 20-30mg a day and that is WAAAAAY too high. Check out the posts on anabolic minds or bodybuilding.com's message boards and you will hear the same advice. Forgot to add, I lost most of my gains during PCT (4 wks of nolva+arimidex) and during the time I was on it my blood glucose levels were totally out of whack to the point I could hardly function some days (I'm hypoglycemic).

Dbol, OTOH, never really elevated my liver enzymes very much and I always feel great when taking it aside from the occasional hypoglycemic episode. I usually do 50mg per day split into 3-4 doses.

Take the dbol or stick to LOW LOW LOW doses of M1T for 2 weeks max. I have a couple bottles of 5mg M1T bottles of 60 tabs that I bought back in 2004 and never opened/used. You can HAVE them for free if you promise me not to take more than 5mg per day. Seriously.

Last edited:

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
m1t made me seriously lethargic, alot like anadrol. dbol makes me aggressive but I feel better in general.

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
hey man thanks alot I MEAN THAT that is the way a fellow brother should look out for one another. the pills i have are capsules and they are 30mg a piece if they are that bad i will just get rid of mine also i dont need any extra trouble from doing gear i have been taking them for three days so far but after reading this post i believe yestarday was the last day that i am going to take them. i have G.P 50 mg d-bol I WILL JUST START USING THEM ..... AGAIN THANK YOU VERY MUCH....!

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
gregdiesel said:
m1t made me seriously lethargic, alot like anadrol. dbol makes me aggressive but I feel better in general.
YEAH I WAS TOLD THAT THEY WOULD MAKE ME LATHARGIC WHEN I RECIEVED THEM SO I HAVE BEEN TAKING THEM ABOUT 2 HOURS BEFORE BED, I HAVE NOT HAD ANY SIDES YET BUT LIKE I SAID I HAVE ONLY TAKEN THEM FOR THREE DAYS... THANK GUYS

powermad

Dec 4, 2005
cawb said:
hey man thanks alot I MEAN THAT that is the way a fellow brother should look out for one another. the pills i have are capsules and they are 30mg a piece if they are that bad i will just get rid of mine also i dont need any extra trouble from doing gear i have been taking them for three days so far but after reading this post i believe yestarday was the last day that i am going to take them. i have G.P 50 mg d-bol I WILL JUST START USING THEM ..... AGAIN THANK YOU VERY MUCH....!

Cawb, you made the right choice. 30mg caps are terribly overdosed and would be extremely toxic. I'd say if you had 10mg pills that you could break into halves or quarters you may be okay, if you took 2.5-5mg per day along with milk thistle/liv52, ALA and NAC. But 30mg is just too much. I don't have anything against the guy you got them from (if he is who I think he is) but selling M1T in 30mg capsules is just irresponsible. Its like selling 300mg dbol or anadrol caps. Seriously, I'd say M1T is about 5-6 times as toxic as any other oral (except maybe halotestin).

Again, if you ever even think about using those 30mg caps just PM me and I'll send you the 5mg pills I have for free of charge. I'd hate to see someone end up with a f'd up liver and cholesterol. Glad you took my advice, we should all learn from each other's mistakes, and I already made the mistake of taking high dose M1T when it first came out.

BTW, hope the dbol works well for you. And be sure to use N-Acetyl-Cysteine at 1g+ per day along with milk thistle, Liv52 or Alpha Lipoic Acid in order to keep your liver healthy. NAC is very cheap and increases the gluthanione levels which methylated steroids, alcohol, etc. wipe out.

Take care,
Powermad.

faller

Banned
Feb 8, 2006
near you
ya i here what you are saying.the guy i got mine from sold them in a 15 week cycle maxing out at 40mg a week for 2 weeks and than tapering down from there. i got bout halfway through when i knew something was terrably wrong, so i stopped.

keep in mind this was when it was a new product sold as a prohormon. in no way is this product a prohormon, VERY harsh.

so now i have 6 bottles of 10 mg caps. i am going to try a short ( 2 wks.)m1t 10mg (ed) cycle with my andropen (eod). my first mistake was taking the m1t alone. have learned tons since than. never, never do orals alone!

powermad

Dec 4, 2005
I think that M1T is at least ten times as toxic, MG per MG, as any other oral on the market. Halotest being the one exception. I.E. 5mg M1T=50mg Anadrol in terms of toxicity. With something like anavar its probably 20 times as toxic. That's just off the top of my head from what I've personally experienced and read about.

faller

Banned
Feb 8, 2006
near you
but the gains of m1t are awsome. don't get me wrong the stuff is harsh,stenghth was way up and if i remember i put on bout 20lbs, and most of that muscle. i found very little bloat on it and body fat went down. part of that probabley was that your appitite goes for a shit, found myself force feeding just to get the protein in me.

i am curious though how m1t will be with a test cycle, and since i have some m1t on hand i'm going to play around with it a bit.

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
I just don't understand why people who use gear take prohormones too? If you are taking the real thing then why take M1t or superbol?? or 1AD for that matter?? Before they were banned it made sense if you didn't want to break the law, but now they are in the same class. There is no way a prohormone will ever be as effective as straight steroids b/c of them basically being a precusor. I have friends in the gym that always ask me to try and get them 1AD, I wonder what is the point?? I wouldn't tear up my liver on M1t anymore either, just get some Anadrol if you want and use that instead.

faller

Banned
Feb 8, 2006
near you
gregdiesel said:
I just don't understand why people who use gear take prohormones too? If you are taking the real thing then why take M1t or superbol?? or 1AD for that matter?? Before they were banned it made sense if you didn't want to break the law, but now they are in the same class. There is no way a prohormone will ever be as effective as straight steroids b/c of them basically being a precusor. I have friends in the gym that always ask me to try and get them 1AD, I wonder what is the point?? I wouldn't tear up my liver on M1t anymore either, just get some Anadrol if you want and use that instead.

because the gains are as good or better than d-bol,(for me). the unique thing bout m1t is that everyone reacts differently to it. my strength and weight go through the roof, and i don't get the bloat on m1t like i do on d-bol.

the trick is to find out how much works for you and how much is too much. i know bro's that thrive on 40mg ed and others that crash on just 10mg. i know how it works on it's own for me, i want to see how it does with my andropen.

i don't fully understand the chemical compound of m1t, but haveing taken this i don't believe this is a prohormon. at least it sure don't react like one.

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
faller said:
because the gains are as good or better than d-bol,(for me). the unique thing bout m1t is that everyone reacts differently to it. my strength and weight go through the roof, and i don't get the bloat on m1t like i do on d-bol.

the trick is to find out how much works for you and how much is too much. i know bro's that thrive on 40mg ed and others that crash on just 10mg. i know how it works on it's own for me, i want to see how it does with my andropen.

i don't fully understand the chemical compound of m1t, but haveing taken this i don't believe this is a prohormon. at least it sure don't react like one.

This wasn't directed to anyone in particular....cawb knows I'm his bro. but I always wondered why people went to such great lenghts to get this stuff now that it's banned when you might as well take some legit gear. Just my .02 and if it works for you then that's great man.

Strongman

Jun 9, 2005
At Home
Well sometimes it depends on what are great lengths. I currently have a source who gets me the purist of M1T powder and his stuff is amazing. I actually did a cycle about a year ago and had excellent results...Strength was insane....It's all in dosing and managing the compound. I was able to get up to 30mg/day with no sides whatsover. (except maybe a little bit of a spike in bp). But it was a wonderful cycle. No regrets whatsoever. I guess it just depends on convenience, potency, and precautions taken.

Everyone responds differently. I also stacked mine with 19nor 4 andro which helped reduce some of the sides.