©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

M4BTeam Pre-Summer Transformation Contest

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
To kick summer off right, the M4Bteam would like to help out several lucky members by offering a pre-summer transformation contest!

The M4BTeam Pre-Summer Transformation contest

Prizes:
$500.00 1st place store credit
$300.00 2nd place store credit
$200.00 3rd place store credit

Apply by April 2, 2014

Start Date: 7 April 2014
End Date: 20 June 2014

Open to all Anasci members – 10 members will be selected to be the
contestants in the contest. These are the Super 10 competing for Grand Prize!

Contest Incentives: Samples offered to all those selected to be part of
the Super 10 for the contest. Discounts to all contestants selected to be part of the Super 10

Requirements to Enter and be Considered for Selection to be part of the 10 member Contestant Group

Post Profile: Height, weight, bodyfat (if known), Size of chest, arms,
waist and quads (at minimum, other bodyparts may be added)

Goals: Keep them SMART (specific, attainable, measurable, relevant and timebound)

Contest Timeline: 10 week transformation contest from 7 April 2014 - 20 June 2014

Weekly Posts and Updates: At minimum three posts per week to update on progress. No requirement of picture frequency but starting pictures must be posted and ending pictures must be posted

Pictures must be posted as part the contest to judge progress, so if you are not willing to post pictures of yourself, you will have to be
excluded. If you cannot post them yourself but would want to participate, the M4Bteam reps can assist with posting pictures and editing your face out for privacy.

Last edited:

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
OK guys haven't heard much as far as people applying for this let's get this going

richiec

Sep 2, 2013
What "samples" would be offered if you don't mind me asking?
This is an awesome opportunity, may have to throw my hat in the ring

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Marssel did not specify but I just asked him what he would be offering as samples.... Phoe and I will have more information on that

As far as entering, WHY NOT!?!?! You really have nothing to lose by entering... just a lot to look forward to as well as some extra motivation to transform your body!!!

Z28

Mar 19, 2014
I'm in!
Ht 5'11
Wt 183lbs
chest 46
waist 30
arms 17
quads 23

I am curently 4.5 weeks out from my first show on April 19
I should be deep in the single digits by start April 7,
Will be hitting a rebound right after.
Goals to gain roughly 20lb with minimal BF gain like %8

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Nice! Well you look like you are going to be set up for a nice lean mass gain phase!

You have any pics you can toss up? I'd gladly help you post them if you ar having trouble

Z28

Mar 19, 2014
From Sunday morning 5 Weeks out

Attachments

• DSC03799.JPG
    DSC03799.JPG
    94.8 KB · Views: 380

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Yea I was fixing to say how can some of y'all just pass up on a grand total for the top 3 contestants of $1,000?

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Spoke with marssel and he said he would liek to allow the guys we select to choose their own samples. Once we pick those to be in the contest, you guys can email us and ask if we can send a sample of certain things you'd like to try. We will try to accommodate as much as possible and want you to be able to sample the things YOU like, not the things of our choosing. How's that for a good time!!!!

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
I'd like to give this a shot. I'll send you a pm tomorrow, Ant.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
It's open to all members except us two Ofcourse so why not give it a shot? Just post a pic with goals, stats, etc lil' sully

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
You don't NEED to know bodyfat... And hell this is about looks, post it up and post a pic and get in on this!

If you have some friends that need some motivation, get them in too... Make a wager with them

I'll donate $4 per application to Brick... So help a brother out and stir up some people!

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
It's open to all members except us two Ofcourse so why not give it a shot? Just post a pic with goals, stats, etc lil' sully

I'm gonna. Gotta get the tape out and measure, and I don't have access to a PC, so I need some help with picture editing.

Oh, and a quick question. The contest is limited to 10 entrants right? Is that 10 on each board that Marssell sponsors, or 10 entrants on all boards combined?