©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

MA/RI Bust

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
He's what they would call an easy bust. This has the chance to snowball into larger things imo...hopefully not, but if I were doing any kind of business with him (as another source, or customer with large orders), or if I were at his site and used any kind of personal info, i'd probably be cleaning house.

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
He's what they would call an easy bust. This has the chance to snowball into larger things imo...hopefully not, but if I were doing any kind of business with him (as another source, or customer with large orders), or if I were at his site and used any kind of personal info, i'd probably be cleaning house.

Pehlwan was doing business with him. He owed Goldline a bunch of money. Goldline used to be in his Sponsor thread trying to collect. I don't know about anyone else. If there's one, there's probably more!

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
NORTH ATTLEBORO — The local man federal authorities have charged with being the leader of a large-scale steroid distribution ring made at least $350,000 in two years and purchased cars, luxury goods and real estate with the illicit drug proceeds, court papers say.

While David M. Esser, 46, says he operates a real estate business, his primary source of income is steroids, which he and co-defendants sold nationwide over bodybuilding websites for up to five years, according to an affidavit in U.S. District Court in Providence.

Assistant U.S. Attorney Gerard Sullivan said during Esser’s arraignment last Thursday that authorities are still looking into his finances, especially since he conducted business in the hard-to-trace cryptocurrency bitcoin.

advertisement
“This investigation establishes that Esser’s primary source of income is the large-scale distribution of steroids. He spend lavishly to buy cars, luxury goods and real estate,” an agent with U.S. Homeland Security Investigations wrote in a 140-age affidavit.

Authorities say Esser continued to sell the drugs even after being questioned by agents with the federal Food and Drug Administration in 2015, which resulted in no charges.

Esser allegedly used a financial services company to receive payments from customers but started using another company in 2018 when he began primarily using cryptocurrency as a form of payment, according to the affidavit.

It states that he received payments of more than $350,000 from the first financial company in 2017 and 2018 before switching companies, and only reported his highest annual income in five years as under $40,000.

The cars he purchased include a 2017 Chevrolet Corvette for $63,000 and a 2016 BMW X6 SUV for $36,234. The vehicles and three others were seized by federal authorities who contend they were used in the distribution of steroids.

advertisement
Esser, of 9 Fisher St., Apt. 3, also purchased a condo at 74 Oakhurst St., in North Attleboro, and a dozen properties in York, Pa. He did not file federal income tax returns for his real estate company, according to the affidavit.

His lawyer, Andrew Berg of West Warwick, declined to comment when contacted Monday by The Sun Chronicle.

Esser’s co-defendants are his ex-wife, Alison Shephard, 41, of 41 Eddy St.; James McLaughlin, 34, who lives at the same address and is now engaged to Shephard; and Mason A. Nieves, 27, of Providence.

All are free on unsecured bond and face drug and other related charges.

While investigating Esser, authorities learned Mansfield police received an anonymous tip in the spring of 2019 that Esser was selling drugs and determined he opened a post office box at the Mansfield post office, according to the affidavit.

It states North Attleboro police also received anonymous tips in August 2019 and last month, which along with the Mansfield tip corroborated information federal authorities developed.

In addition, federal authorities believe Esser and Nieves had some type of falling out in late 2019. They believe the dispute is related to Esser being assaulted in the early morning hours in early January. Police found him covered in blood from his head to his chest outside his home and unspent bullets on the ground. He declined medical attention and was initially uncooperative, according to the affidavit.

He then told police a masked man struck him in the head with a firearm after coming home from a Providence bar. He told police he and Nieves had a falling out and that he believed his attacker might be related to Nieves, according to the affidavit.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
MANSFIELD, MA — Mansfield police assisted the Department of Homeland Security, as well as Massachusetts and Rhode Island law enforcement, in the investigation and bust of what the RI Department of Justice called the illegal importation, preparation, rebranding, and distribution of steroids throughout the United States, and the laundering of proceeds from the sale of the illegal drugs. Four were arrested in the sweep, including David Esser, 46, of North Attleboro, who court documents said was the leaders of the conspiracy.

RI DOJ said the operation involved importing large quantities of raw steroids from international suppliers, mostly from Hong Kong, that included multiple kilograms. Court documents said Esser then arranged to have the raw steroids "cooked" into liquid form, packaged in plastic vials and shipped to a stash house in North Attleboro.

Subscribe

The DOJ said the steroids were then prepared for distribution out of North Attleboro home through shipments from several U.S. Post Offices, including Providence. Money obtained through the sales was then laundered using multiple bank accounts and payments that included cash and cryptocurrency.

Mansfield Police Chief Ronald Sellon, along with U.S. Attorney Aaron Weisman, Homeland Security Acting Special Agent in Charge Jason Moline and North Attleboro Police Chief John J. Reilly on Wednesday announced the arrest of Esser, James McLaughlin, 34, of North Attleboro, Alison Esser, 41, of North Attleboro, and Mason Nieves, 27, of Providence.

They were charged in federal court on intent to distribute, conspiracy to distribute, possession with intent to distribute and conspiracy to import schedule III and IV controlled substances, as well as manufacturing and distributing controlled substances, importation of controlled substances into the United States, trafficking in counterfeit goods, smuggling goods into the United States, wire fraud and money laundering.

The defendants were arraigned in U.S. District Court and released on unsecured bond. The case is being prosecuted by Assistant United States Attorney Gerard B. Sullivan.

A criminal complaint is merely an accusation. A defendant is presumed innocent unless and until proven guilty.

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
I can't verify this, but I've read from 2 different places that he may be sourcing under the name Nuclear labs, which is still a source at his site.