©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Madonna

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
imdaman1 said:
I would do her also - just because she's Madonna.....but I wouldn't enjoy it.

Hehehehe. How noble of you! Would you do her just because she's Madonna if she were 75 years old?

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
Andrew said:
Hehehehe. How noble of you! Would you do her just because she's Madonna if she were 75 years old?

Only if she could get out of the wheelchair on her own. I draw the line at helping a woman out of her chair to have relations with her.

MR .T

Jul 26, 2005
Ontario
imdaman1 said:
Only if she could get out of the wheelchair on her own. I draw the line at helping a woman out of her chair to have relations with her.

How did you get that 65year old knocked up then?

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
MR .T said:
How did you get that 65year old knocked up then?

Maybe she just slid out of her wheelchair onto a futon on the floor before giving him that seductive "come hither" spread eagle pose.

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
just for the record ya'll a bunch of sick fuckers,lol but i love you all, and i think madonna is 49 this year , and IMO she still has a really nice set of legs have you seen the last dance video that she did..

MR .T

Jul 26, 2005
Ontario
cawb said:
just for the record ya'll a bunch of sick fuckers,lol but i love you all, and i think madonna is 49 this year , and IMO she still has a really nice set of legs have you seen the last dance video that she did..

Thats what Im talkin about bro.