©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

March 2017 SarmsSearch Contest

cybrsage

May 1, 2015
I put the date in the title so everyone would know it is a new contest - and in a year everyone will know it is an old contest! :)

This is going to be a pretty simple contest. I have a 3 digit number in mind and all you have to do is guess it. You can only guess 2 times a day and it runs until someone guesses it, or we arrive in April.

In 1 week I will give a hint to help people out if no one has guessed it.

If no one has guessed it by then, the winner will be the person who got the closest. Current Reps for SarmsSearch are not allowed to win - sorry guys!

So what do you win? A free bottle of any of the SARMs we sell, but you have to run a log on it. Put in the good, bad, and ugly. Being honest is all we want.

Get ready, set, GO!!

cybrsage

May 1, 2015
I am officially removing the requirement to log the SARM - it is yours free and clear! If you want to run one, by all means do it. :) This has become a "no work for you" contest, other than guessing numbers.

Remember, one guess a day, but you can guess as many days as you like. I will also give out a hint:

None of the three digits are reused - so it has three different digits in the three digit number.

cybrsage

May 1, 2015
OK, time for a big hint, the number is above 700, but below 800 and all three digits are different.