©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Mass Size And Combos

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
1st-Andropen 10 weeks (500mgs per week)
2nd-Supertest/D-bol (900mgs total per week/40 mgs per day)
3rd-Test-E/Dbol (500mgs per week/ 50mg per day)
4rth- Sust/Dbol (750mgs per week/30mg per day for 5 weeks)
5th- Test-E/Deca/Dbol (Test n Deca mixed at two shots week Test-700mgs Deca 400mgs per week/Dbol at 30mgs per day for 4 weeks)
6th- Test-C/EQ/Anadrol (Test C 750mgs per week/EQ 400mgs per week/Anadrol 50mgs per day at 25days)
7th- Sust @ 500mgs for 14 weeks/ 75 Mg.Dbol per day 4 weeks(catch up cycle after injury)
8th- Test C 750mgs for 14 weeks/Deca 400mgs for 12 weeks/Anadrol 100mgs ed for first 4 weeks
9th-Test C 750 mg 15 weeks/Deca 400mg 12 Wks / Dbol 75 mg ed
10th-Test E 750 mg 15 weeks/Deca 600wk 12 Wks/Dbol 50mg 6wks
11th- Tren A @ 75mg EOD (8wks) / Test P 100mgs per wk (8 wks) / Turanabol 60mg per day (8wks) / caber .50mg 2x per wk
12th- Test C @ 1g 14 weeks/Deca 600mgs 12 wks /Adrol 100 mg ed 6 wks

Gonna focus on Size and Mass for this year. I got plenty Test/Deca...gonna get test Test P/ NPP and try for 8-10 wks.

Outside of tren, any other new combos come in to the spotlight? I read good bit about EQ..I'd love to try again but..Mass/Size is goal so wasn't sure if I'm missing something in all research outside obvious?

Thanks Anasci Fam..above is past cycles I've tried throughout years

formula1069

Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
At first I was like WTF that a stupid insane amount of gear/cycle to run :eek:, You should have had the last line in your post be the first line about being past cycles :D
I though at first it was going to be one huge cycle

The best time I look the biggest was when I was running 6-10 iu's GH of the old Riptropin back in the day
So if the wallet can afford it I would add GH the whole year ( no need to cycle it IMO), I would run it on training days only, I found no difference in running ED vs. 4-5-6 days per week

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
At first I was like WTF that a stupid insane amount of gear/cycle to run :eek:, You should have had the last line in your post be the first line about being past cycles :D
I though at first it was going to be one huge cycle

The best time I look the biggest was when I was running 6-10 iu's GH of the old Riptropin back in the day
So if the wallet can afford it I would add GH the whole year ( no need to cycle it IMO), I would run it on training days only, I found no difference in running ED vs. 4-5-6 days per week

Haha yeah..my bad on OP..should have done it your way. And I dont think wallet can budget that but..thanks for input and I'll research it deeper.

I never combined 3 compounds either..Test/Deca/EQ, etc..but most references just always go back to the "bread and buttet" Dbol/test/deca ive worn the he'll out lol.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Nope, there's nothing really new or groundbreaking when it comes to gear for putting on mass. It's still the tried and true combos. Test, Deca and an oral like Dbol or Anadrol are going to be the benchmarks. You could try a more aggressive oral like SuperDrol instead of the others, but the tradeoff is the increased toxicity. The gains will be a little drier than Dbol, and that's always nice in my book.

If you want to try something different, just for the sake of being different, you could always try out the low Test, high Tren route. Go with about 100mg of Test per week, and as much Tren as your body can handle. I recommend starting at 100mg every other day, and bumping it up slightly each week until you either can't stand the sides, or you've achieved your goal....or you run out of Tren, haha. Add some Anadrol for the first 6 weeks and eat like your life depends on it and you should put on some serious lean mass, while also burning some fat. Not to mention getting strong AF. Some Aromasin to control estrogen should be all the ancillaries you need.

It's not going to be a puffy, bloated, water filled bulk. It's gonna be solid, lean mass that will last. You won't put on as many pounds, but you won't lose a bunch of weight after you come off, either.

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
Thanks guys.

I always research, research..and more..then confirm with team before taking any steps with the body and gear.

I'll keep focus around the Bread N Butter cycles as I try to enlarge over next year or so. Maybe swap between short and long esters

MightyJohn

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
I've noticed that higher dose doesn't always give Me my best look and quality of actual gear over quantity does

I may get flamed here for saying this I've noticed a 250mg HG amp is equal to/better then any high dosed(350-400) UG test out there(with ALOT less discomfort)...1 HG Drol = 3 UG Drol...in most cases

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
no flame at all, I can almost agree. Human Grade is just better and you never know if UGL under dosed by accident or on purpose.

MightyJohn

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
I think with a lot of UG gear Your body is fighting impurities in it as well, which will hinder gains

mbell4377

Jan 2, 2017
Mass cycle = the basics, dbol, test and deca...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

readyset

Feb 17, 2014
I always felt mass was more directed at diet - I typically stick with an androgen, anabolic, and oral. I also try to keep estrogen in check ( but not too low) through out

mbell4377

Jan 2, 2017
I always felt mass was more directed at diet - I typically stick with an androgen, anabolic, and oral. I also try to keep estrogen in check ( but not too low) through out

In my early 20's a couple time State winner told me similar, 1 androgen, 2 anabolics and a oral....
That was always his formula, and it was working, that guy was good

readyset

Feb 17, 2014
In my early 20's a couple time State winner told me similar, 1 androgen, 2 anabolics and a oral....
That was always his formula, and it was working, that guy was good

I tend to agree.. I mean the 1 + 1 + 1 is sory of your basic equation - then you add and change from there.

I'll always add a second anabolic before upping doses. Then I'll up accordingly after that.

heavy hitter

Mar 18, 2006
I tend to agree.. I mean the 1 + 1 + 1 is sory of your basic equation - then you add and change from there.

I'll always add a second anabolic before upping doses. Then I'll up accordingly after that.

That's what I do too. Rotating anabolics in and out