©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Masteron

Sub7percent

Donating Member
Jun 6, 2016
If you have MPB genetics, it's probably not going to come back. Otherwise, it should bounce back if you start to thin out up top. I just came off Mast recently, and I noticed that my hair has thinned out even though I have good hair genes. I ordered some Nizoral 2% shampoo a few days ago on Ebay, and hopefully that will speed up my hair recovery!

Yea my hair sheds like crazy on mast but comes back nicely afterwards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
I believe you guys but I'm surprised hair would come back after loosing it as a result of DHT. Go figure...........

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
It's just thinning but not disappearing as in no hair follicle. Some may not want to risk it. I am ok with mast and I don't notice too much hair wise even at higher doses.

Thaistick

Mar 5, 2016
It didn't affect my hair that I noticed. Primo did, big time. I bet the masteron would've if I'd ran it a long time like I did the primo.

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
Mast goes great with test. I like to use the same amount of both. 400mg test and mast is a great cycle for me. I also add in an oral such as tbol or drol.