©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Max mil to shoot??

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
Hi folks.....Anyone got an idea what will be the "Max" mil a guy can shoot in your ars* at once??

thanks...:)

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
3....But I've seen a friend of mine do 5 with those fucking horse needles he used to use....He also had a huge knot in his glute where he'd shoot all the time...It was deformed looking......3 ml max..

P

pincrusher

i agree with big-o that you shouldnt go over 3ml. i usually shoot between 2-3 ml every time i inject into the glutes and the only problem is that at 3ml it causes a bigger knot that lasts an extra day or 2.

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
co-signing bigo and pin. but the question is, if you need to shoot more than 3ml, your doing too much and borderline abusing. my .02.

P

pincrusher

a-bomb83 said:
co-signing bigo and pin. but the question is, if you need to shoot more than 3ml, your doing too much and borderline abusing. my .02.
he could be trying to cut down on frequency of injections by doing larger amounts less often or he may have some of the low dosage products that are still floating around out there.
i occasionally inject 4ml into the ventrogluteal site(but then again i can be considered an abuser since i do very high dosages all the time LOL)

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
pincrusher said:
he could be trying to cut down on frequency of injections by doing larger amounts less often or he may have some of the low dosage products that are still floating around out there.
QUOTE]
I remember the old 50 ml jug of 50mg per ml Deca. It sucked to use! Same thing with the original EQ.

P

pincrusher

yeah TEE some of those products are still available through some of the vet gear sources. they are cheap to buy but totally suck to use unless you are a newbie doing lower dosages. i would hate to see how many ml's of the deca i would need to do to hit my average dosage, probably about 20ml per week of just the deca. that would be way to much.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
pincrusher said:
yeah TEE some of those products are still available through some of the vet gear sources. they are cheap to buy but totally suck to use unless you are a newbie doing lower dosages. i would hate to see how many ml's of the deca i would need to do to hit my average dosage, probably about 20ml per week of just the deca. that would be way to much.

Maybe thats what happened to that guy in the "On Syntol thread" LOL

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
tee said:
pincrusher said:
QUOTE]
I remember the old 50 ml jug of 50mg per ml Deca. It sucked to use! Same thing with the original EQ.
ON THE SPOT Tee......that's exactly what i'm using....50mg Deca/mil :-((..Tried to get better stuff...but as you all know....i gor f'n ripped of :-(

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
mr.nitrofish said:
now if you where to inject into the left and right glute you could do up to 6ml correct.
Yes, 3ml per cheek but I wouldnt that more than once weekly.

P

pincrusher

Robin Hood said:
ON THE SPOT Tee......that's exactly what i'm using....50mg Deca/mil :-((..Tried to get better stuff...but as you all know....i gor f'n ripped of :-(
hey robin hood. pm me as i think i can help ya out to reduce the amount of injections you need ;)