©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

McKenzie's current avitar

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
Hey McKenzie, everytime I see your current avitar, at first glance it looks like that thumb is a tiny penis. Then I quickly get oriented and feel much better. But its kind of an androgoney confusion panic for just a brief moment each time.

M

McKenzie

well thanks alot guys....jeesh!

tee...I'm already mad at you and thinkin about chargin you with fraud for those pics!

:p

M

McKenzie

I have another one I took aobut 2 weeks ago of me on the beach in a thong with one arm across my bare breasts....but it shows my face :rolleyes:

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
McKenzie said:
well thanks alot guys....jeesh!

tee...I'm already mad at you and thinkin about chargin you with fraud for those pics!

:p

You didnt like the big fat guy pics? I thought he was funny as hell. You had to love the stretch marks on his hips. lol

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
McKenzie said:
I have another one I took aobut 2 weeks ago of me on the beach in a thong with one arm across my bare breasts....but it shows my face :rolleyes:

Hmm, send it to me and Ill block the face out for ya.
Arent I a sweety? :twisted:

M

McKenzie

yes Tee..he was quite amusing and entertaining :rolleyes: but you said that was you....you DONT look anything like that!

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
McKenzie said:
yes Tee..he was quite amusing and entertaining :rolleyes: but you said that was you....you DONT look anything like that!
Well, my before pic kind of resembled him.

M

McKenzie

I believe we need proof....sooooo Imdaman1...you first...post up your pic! :D

M

McKenzie

Andrew said:
Yeah, that's true. I wish my penis were as big as McKenzie's thumb. ;)

hey! hey! now....guys...my thumb isnt big at all...I have kinda long fingers but you're gonna give me a complex about having a penis? :confused:

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
Seriously

McKenzie said:
hey! hey! now....guys...my thumb isnt big at all...I have kinda long fingers but you're gonna give me a complex about having a penis? :confused:

McKenzie, you are a hot babe from Babe-a-lon and if they named a gum after you it would be called Babe-a-licious! So please don't get a complex over these thumb/penis jokes.