©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Meal Replacements

peejay

Jul 15, 2010
Hey I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on meal replacement shakes that taste half decent. I have about 10 packets on pro lab's lean mass complex chocolate left, but I can't take the after taste from them.

I started lifting religiously about 9 months ago. I'm 22 years old 5'9" not sure what my bf% is it's def pretty low, but when I started lifting I was like 145 pounds. I'm up to a little over 170 now, but I've been trying to really get my diet straight, but It's tough since I work full-time and go to college. Thanks.

MPMC

Aug 31, 2009
I make my own..
1 cup lowfat milk
1/2 cup eggwhites
1 1/2 cup oats
1 scoop whey
2 tbsp peanut butter
3 ice cubes

Tastes great and packs around 800-1000 cals, 100 g carbs, and about 70 g protein.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Hey I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on meal replacement shakes that taste half decent. I have about 10 packets on pro lab's lean mass complex chocolate left, but I can't take the after taste from them.

I started lifting religiously about 9 months ago. I'm 22 years old 5'9" not sure what my bf% is it's def pretty low, but when I started lifting I was like 145 pounds. I'm up to a little over 170 now, but I've been trying to really get my diet straight, but It's tough since I work full-time and go to college. Thanks.

You can make you own quite easily. Use some solid whey isolate like Synthepure and then you can get creative from there wheter your trying to lean up or bulk up.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
SyntheBLEND from Synthetek is an excellent meal replacement!

kaju

Nov 27, 2007
south
there is a whole lot of good ones out there.
for starters buy a good whey powder and always get vanilla - then you may add flavores if you want.
for instance I like EAS whey protein and add what ever fruit I have on hand, green apple, blue berrys, strawberrys, bananna or if im in the mood add some cocoa....
The added fruit will boost the calories to what would be considered a MRP but you will get the real vitamins and mineral and not the synthetic ones added in a pre packaged MRP

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Get a top quality whey protein isolate. The best being from synthetek (synthepure). Add to that some oatmeal/oatbran mix and maybe some coconut water.

Gaspari's real mass is the last one I tried and I give it top marks... best tasting ever

kaju

Nov 27, 2007
south
Get a top quality whey protein isolate. The best being from synthetek (synthepure). Add to that some oatmeal/oatbran mix and maybe some coconut water.

Gaspari's real mass is the last one I tried and I give it top marks... best tasting ever

I agree it does tast good