©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Melanotan 2 for summer

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
I just started a new vial of MT2 and only had 2ml bac water left. I am using 0.1ml so 500mcg per inj now :)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I had a break but gonna continue taking it on and off for the next few weeks. I go away late August so I will load up before I go away :)

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Since I hit 40 my skin doesn't get near as dark. Every one always thought I was black butt I have strait hair and green eyes - but after 40 I can't get dark any more and burn now for the first time in my life - is that with every one with age?I would like my big unit back also

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
Since I hit 40 my skin doesn't get near as dark. Every one always thought I was black butt I have strait hair and green eyes - but after 40 I can't get dark any more and burn now for the first time in my life - is that with every one with age?I would like my big unit back also

I'm 46 and I get so dark from melanotan 2 that people think I'm black or at least a migrant farm worker. :D

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Got my bottles coming from you guys - can't wait - I will look like I am Cape Verdun again with a woody

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Elvia- may need a little help with this cycle?
Growth
Insulin
CJC no DAR
GHRP-2
Deca
Dbal
Test E
Exemestane
Melanotan 2
And
Letrozole -when I need it - will the Melanotan help with the wood from the Letrozole chain saw affect?

Last edited:

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
Melanotan works off a different mechanism for causing increased sexual desire and erections unrelated to testosterone and hormones. Even with letrozole shut down the melanotan should give your wood, increased desire, and increased genital sensitivity.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
What do you need help with? As away matey :)

JJ is correct but in my experience MT2 will do nothing when letrozole is used at a high dose. But you should be fine if you use a dose suitable for lowering aromatization and basically just for cycle support. I would always go with aromasin over letrozole when on cycle though unless you want to get really dry (cosmetic reasons) or have severe gyno.

Elvia- may need a little help with this cycle?
Growth
Insulin
CJC no DAR
GHRP-2
Deca
Dbal
Test E
Exemestane
Melanotan 2
And
Letrozole -when I need it - will the Melanotan help with the wood from the Letrozole chain saw affect?

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
The juice will be easy to cycle - the peptide are a great world but kind of confusing. I have all the other peps, growth and slin down now I an throwing this in Melanotan and the Exemestane also - I ran out of day time with all the other shots.
My stomach hurts just from the CJC and ghrp shots - I put them in the muscles.
I am still excited to start up every thing together

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
Bahahahaha I love this!!! It's an actual pubmed case study on a stripper using melanotan II. Hahaha wtf???

An in-depth case examination of an exotic dancer's experience of melanotan.

AuthorsVan Hout MC, et al. Show all Journal
Int J Drug Policy. 2014 May;25(3):444-50. doi: 10.1016/j.drugpo.2013.10.008. Epub 2013 Nov 1.

Affiliation
Abstract
BACKGROUND: Cultural values placed on tanned skin equating with perceived health and attractiveness in the Western world have stimulated the development, sale and use of synthetic tanning agents. These agents are synthetic analogues of the naturally occurring melanocyte-stimulating hormones (α-MSHs) which stimulate melanogenesis or pigmentation of the skin. There is a lack of research on prevalence of use, user experiences and outcomes, despite evident 'health marketability' and diffusion of use via the Internet.

METHODS: We present a unique, intensive, holistic and exploratory single case study analysis of an active user's experiences of synthetic tanning product's labelled as melanotan, with rich description of the case's meanings and identities attached to being tanned, motives for use, injecting experiences and practices, sourcing routes, outcomes and future intentions to use.

RESULTS: The case, an exotic dancer, had no prior drug injecting experience and did not identify as 'injecting drug user'. Introduction to injecting of synthetic tanning products occurred with peer assistance. She was conscious of safe injecting practices, which were described as not using needles twice, keeping the product refrigerated, disinfecting and rotating injecting sites, and using sterilised water to dissolve the product. She was aware of synthetic tanning products being unlicensed, unregulated and possibly contaminated. She appeared assured in the self-administration of double dosage and self-management of nausea with benzodiazepines and by injecting before sleep. Experiences of synthetic tanning were positive, with reported feelings of enhanced self-confidence and perceived attractiveness grounded in her confidence in the product's effectiveness to achieve a desired darkened skin tone. No long term or chronic negative outcomes were reported. Development of tolerance and awareness of dependence on synthetic tanning agents was described.

CONCLUSION: We discuss her expert account as it relates to the synthetic tanning product outcomes, risk heuristics, sourcing routes and make recommendations for policy.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I have been back on MT2 for about 1 week now and using approx. 250mcg per night. Letting it build up then gonna go on a few sun beds. I am fairly dark but that's all due to MT2 as I spent about 4 hours in the sun the whole 6 days in Ibiza. That was all on the 2nd day and I tanned really dark and that was pretty much it all holiday (too much partying).

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
I finally put it together if I take my melanotan II before bed it's helping with my insomnia. I can't believe it took this long to realize it. I actually slept great last night.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Funny- if I inject it in my shoulders at night I don't sleep at all? Go to work the next day and not be tired at all - took me 5 times to figure that for me (I take a while some times)- gotta tell you thow - the shit works - I am black as hell - way to black
Funny thing also- on the palms of my hands, they are a pink color but the lines on my hands that every one has are almost the color of the back of my hands- very brown- looks like I have been working with grease and didn't clean them well

Last edited:

djpase

Oct 29, 2014
i have noticed darkening of freckles and birth marks. even freckles that i never had are popping up

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I had a buddy that got a freckle in his eye. Caused issues. Dont go all In till u know how u do...hey e. Waz up brutha.merry xmas mate . !

Sorry I have only just seen this. How are you matey? I had a great Xmas and New Year. I actually met a girl on Boxing night. Been with her most nights and going out lots so the gym has suffered. Life is great and we plan to move in together at the end of this week. She is from Switzerland but her mom is Spanish.

Yes MT2 can cause bad freckling in some but I have never had an issue. Saying that I once got a big one on the tip of my nose but it disappeared when I stopped using. It has never come back which is good too.

I am using MT2 most days now but had no sun exposure but have had many comments from people thinking I have been on holiday. It's sexual benefits are starting to outweigh the tan for me :D

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Sorry I have only just seen this. How are you matey? I had a great Xmas and New Year. I actually met a girl on Boxing night. Been with her most nights and going out lots so the gym has suffered. Life is great and we plan to move in together at the end of this week. She is from Switzerland but her mom is Spanish.

Yes MT2 can cause bad freckling in some but I have never had an issue. Saying that I once got a big one on the tip of my nose but it disappeared when I stopped using. It has never come back which is good too.

I am using MT2 most days now but had no sun exposure but have had many comments from people thinking I have been on holiday. It's sexual benefits are starting to outweigh the tan for me :D

Oh hell yeah. Any pics of this spanish swiss blend u pin ? Lol :naughty1:

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I have been using MT2 at a low dose for sometime. I probably dose it 3-5 times weekly. I haven't had any sun exposure at all... it's been freezing here for months. But I am getting really dark even without any sun. I am gonna start going on a few sunbeds so should go black after a few sessions. Here is a pic from a recent night out. I look awful but plan to get back into training hard and back on cycle.

x1y29u.jpg