©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

melanotan 2....libido

Cratchet

Jan 5, 2015
I still have issues dosing the m2. I reconstituted with 2 cc bac water.(will use 3cc next time) Not sure where on that 1cc I should dose at. I've been running at .050ml. I'm sure I'll learn how to calculate properly one of these days. In the meantime I can use all the help I can get.

Cratchet

Jan 5, 2015
1,000 mcg in 1cc assuming reconstitution of 3cc. Since my dose is stronger if I'm taking .050ml that is the same as if I were taking .075ml which is only 75mcg? Does that sound right? Lol someone correct me before my little brain goes.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
I love having the wood from the shit- BUT- I didn't like how sensitive it was - get it in the hole and I was ready to come- I like having the lasting power of being an old basterd- not blowing loads after 2 minutes

slide

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 26, 2012
1,000 mcg in 1cc assuming reconstitution of 3cc. Since my dose is stronger if I'm taking .050ml that is the same as if I were taking .075ml which is only 75mcg? Does that sound right? Lol someone correct me before my little brain goes.

Your math is painful. Check this out as I'm sure it will help you figure out dosage, etc.

Peptide Calculator - Reconstituting Bodybuilding Peptides

Thankfully, just MT2...but seriously, why inject when you don't know/have the dosages down? Worse case here you get a boner and a stomach ache...but that's not the case with everything. Strongly recommend figuring that out first prior to inject next time.

Good luck and be safe....

-s

Cratchet

Jan 5, 2015
I agree with you Slide. That's one of the reasons I joined. The internet is full of information but it's very easy to be misinformed. I have definitely stayed on the low side of dosing. Thanks for the help.

Rpr4

Jul 16, 2014
south carolina
Fortunately for me, it makes me last a loooooong time. My wife said my skin is softer, erections feel harder, last longer....I love it

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
Fortunately for me, it makes me last a loooooong time. My wife said my skin is softer, erections feel harder, last longer....I love it

Tadalafil and melanotan together are the best stack I've found for puberty like erections that point straight up to the moon. I haven't tried PGE1 yet but have a vial I'm going to use it in my arms rather than my peepee. Elvia has done killer research on PGE1 for site muscle growth.