©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Melanotan II

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Have a good question for you
If you got your girl freind pregnant
- what color would the baby be???
Would the M2 in your body be in printed in your DNA?
Black baby?
White baby?
Mlodo?
Lol, white. It doesn't change your DNA. Upon cessation, you will return to your normal melanin output. Just like ghrp peptides signal the body to release gh, it doesnt permanently keep doing it.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
You should see how people are when I am with my kids. I am dark like you now and my kids look white white white
You can here the older people saying- what is he doing with those children
In the South right now

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Lol, white. It doesn't change your DNA. Upon cessation, you will return to your normal melanin output. Just like ghrp peptides signal the body to release gh, it doesnt permanently keep doing it.

Just kidding about the DNA part - to funny thow
Would be crazy

cybrsage

May 1, 2015
What does it do for scars or stretch marks? I'm tired of being pasty white and having bright red stretch marks that stand out. Thinking of giving this a go at a low dose just to get a little color. I don't want to end up being super dark or having huge black moles either. That Mediterranean olive bronzed color would be nice. And if it makes the stretch marks less noticeable, that would be worth it alone.

I have a bunch of scars on my one foot where an industrial solvent splashed all over it after it fell and exploded next to my foot. The scars are a little darker than the surrounding skin, but not too much. Personally, I think they blend in more now than when they were just white patches.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
I think the scars blend in a little more also
You won't see much color till you almost use one bottle and after that look out. I only use it 1 to 2 times per week now so I don't get to dark.
I keep forgetting to put sun screen on my lips - they are like a purple color now

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
I think the scars blend in a little more also
You won't see much color till you almost use one bottle and after that look out. I only use it 1 to 2 times per week now so I don't get to dark.
I keep forgetting to put sun screen on my lips - they are like a purple color now

I will also warn you, even without sun exposure, it will turn you ding dong almost black.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Have a good question for you
If you got your girl freind pregnant
- what color would the baby be???
Would the M2 in your body be in printed in your DNA?
Black baby?
White baby?
Mlodo?
It would be a deeply tanned baby. And if on mt2 and tren when the child was conceived, the baby will be tanned, muscular with a short temper. It's true...

Last edited:

Ricky_blobby

Feb 18, 2015
Had a funny reaction today. The guy at the grocery store took a double take and told me I looked like Robert Downey Jr. from Tropic Thunder. I lol'ed

Last edited:

HimRoid

Jun 3, 2015
It would be a deeply tanned baby. And if on mt2 and tren when the child was conceived, the baby will be tanned, muscular with a short temper. It's true...

That baby would have a perpetual erection from the melanotan II. :D

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
For me it makes it a little to sensitive for me.
Any thing rubs on my unit- pants or an't thing and I get a woody - Some time at the most inappropriate times. Have never had a hard time getting it up any ways exept at the start of propicia and of course Deca
Not sure what would happen if you get off to fast any ways- not sure if the extra sensitivity would make you into a 2 pump chump

cybrsage

May 1, 2015

It is true, here is an example, minus the MT2:

hqdefault.jpg

cybrsage

May 1, 2015
I do not get any libido or erection increase from it, but I do tan. I now inject only once a month and tan for 8 minutes to maintain a healthy tanned glow all year round.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
I have been doing 1 time or week now and getting to darkn- I am going to go to every weeks and try that out