©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

melting test

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
To make things simple, buy it, brew it, try it. You will know if its good or not. Sadly, unless you want to buy the equipment, this is what you do. (Unless you're big time).

But once you brew and try different sources, you can look at the raws and tell about how potent it will be.

Rory

Banned
Sep 29, 2012
Thats too easy to do FordFan...↑ Do places take returns on raws like walmart?

For the new guys, ALWAYS ask your source first if their return policy is at good as walmarts. Make sure they say its ok if you use the product an return the unused portion for a full refund. Sources love that shit. :D

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
Thats too easy to do FordFan...↑ Do places take returns on raws like walmart?

Of course, we're not in the 80's anymore. Recently I knew someone who grabbed 100g of halotestine. Used 75g and said it just didn't make him go AWOL enough. He shipped it back to the supplier and boom, Instant reship as well as money back. Now that's service with a smile.

Sorry, can't divulge the source guys. My understanding is he was in US, then China. I think he's in Russia now. I think he worked for the NSA.