©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Mentors sized lump behind nipple

Ricky_blobby

Feb 18, 2015
Trying to figure out if and how I can get rid of this without surgery. I have tamoxifen and exemestane on hand currently.

Any help would be appreciated

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
What compounds were/are you using? Reason is the lump could be estrogen or progesterone induced. For estrogen, letrozole is a sledgehammer, but effective. Pramipexole can be used for progesterone gyno. Honestly, I had a small lump behind my right nipple and 20mg of nolva ED made that gone - like nil, nada, nothing left, no lump - where letro didn't help it at all.

Cerberus777

AnaSCI VIP
Nov 1, 2012
Hrt dose, 2.5 mg letro 40 mg novla. Tapper off slow a week after it shrinks. If you don't notice any size change in a week or two. Probably not going to.

Ricky_blobby

Feb 18, 2015
What compounds were/are you using? Reason is the lump could be estrogen or progesterone induced. For estrogen, letrozole is a sledgehammer, but effective. Pramipexole can be used for progesterone gyno. Honestly, I had a small lump behind my right nipple and 20mg of nolva ED made that gone - like nil, nada, nothing left, no lump - where letro didn't help it at all.

Test, so it must be estro related, right?

I'm also using ghrp-2, but gyno didn't show up until I started I the test.

killswitch604

Dec 3, 2013
Good suggestions here. I've had gyno surgery twice, and it got to the point before the surgery where Arimidex from my local pharmacy wouldn't even help when I was only using Test. Blockers only go so far, so figure out whatever compound is the main culprit and be very careful with it from now on, or let it do it's thing and simply get it taken out.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I've used letro for gyno flareups and it has completely killed the flareup and resulting lumps. They weren't are large as yours though. You have to get aggressive with the treatment and don't miss any doses. In the future, if you don't already, keep letro, nolva, and aromasin on hand at all times when using test. They are too cheap and important not to have on hand. I use aromasin on my cycles, but the others are in case something goes wrong. Good luck to you, buddy. Keep us posted.

Ricky_blobby

Feb 18, 2015
Thanks for the advice guys. Question. I will try to shrink it with prami and nova, but in the event that it doesn't shrink and I continue to use aromasin will it get worse? Like at what point does it go from a lump to a bewb?

Last edited:

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Trying to figure out if and how I can get rid of this without surgery. I have tamoxifen and exemestane on hand currently.

Any help would be appreciated

I would get some blood work done and see where you stand.
In my personal experience I think LETROZOLE works best for
gyno and pre exisiting gyno issues.

Ricky_blobby

Feb 18, 2015
Update:

It is currently shrinking with 12.5md/ day aromasin and 20mg/day nova. I have letro on the way but if it keeps shrinking I wil just save it

Ricky_blobby

Feb 18, 2015
Update: 12.5mg/day aromasin 20mg/day nova shrunk down to nothing in less than a week. Of course this is on TRT dose 200/week

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Damn u got lucky. Im goin thru the same shit right now, but aromasin and nolva dont work for me...i have to blast letro for 1-2 months to take care of it. Let me tell you, i feel like total garbage from using letro. Lost weight, size, libido...joints are killing me and just generally feel like hell from crashing my E2. It's definitely working, but for me is a very slow process. It's become apparent the only compounds i can run are test, mast, eq and var. Everything else I've tried has given me lumps 3-4 weeks in even using estrogen blockers, prami and caber. Totally sucks for me because all the strong compouds that put major size on me i cant use :mad:

Ricky_blobby

Feb 18, 2015
Damn u got lucky. Im goin thru the same shit right now, but aromasin and nolva dont work for me...i have to blast letro for 1-2 months to take care of it. Let me tell you, i feel like total garbage from using letro. Lost weight, size, libido...joints are killing me and just generally feel like hell from crashing my E2. It's definitely working, but for me is a very slow process. It's become apparent the only compounds i can run are test, mast, eq and var. Everything else I've tried has given me lumps 3-4 weeks in even using estrogen blockers, prami and caber. Totally sucks for me because all the strong compouds that put major size on me i cant use :mad:
Man that's terrible. Kinda makes me scared to run NPP

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Yep, Npp gave me gyno a month in even while using aromasin and prami at hefty doses. I was starting to put great size on, was loving the cycle then bam! Had to stop bc of gyno. This current issue came from anadrol...i looked the best and biggest I've ever been then at the 3 week mark i got gyno again. Tren did it to me too. I did get thru a 4 week dbol run one time, but at the end could tell if i didnt stop i woulda been screwed cause nips started swelling and hurting. If i were a rich man I'd get the surgery and have the glands removed so i could run everything...but thats a $5k bill

Ricky_blobby

Feb 18, 2015
Fuckin sucks. As for me I love the aggression and feel from the androgenic compounds but my hairline makes a beeline to my behind a few weeks in. Just got a 4,000 graft hair transplant partially because of that shit

cybrsage

May 1, 2015
Provided the lump is not yet hard, you can use Ralox to get rid of it. If it has hardened, your only recourse is surgery.

I have taken this from another board. I cannot remember if we can link to other boards from here, so I will not, but I will credit the original poster:

Austinite said:
TO REVERSE GYNECOMASTIA WITH SERMS:

Raloxifene: 60mg daily for 10 days, then 30mg daily until reversed. You should see improvement in approx. 4 to 6 weeks. If you choose to run 60 mg daily until it's gone, do not exceed 60 days.

Tamoxifen: 40mg daily for one week. Then 20mg daily until gynecomastia is reversed.

Both protocols above will take time. This is not a 2 week process. Reversal will require patience. But it most certainly is effective, side-effect-free and cost incredibly effective when compared to surgery. Raloxifene is the superior compound today for reversing gynecomastia. It can be dosed on or off cycle at 60mg daily up to 80mg daily until your gynecomastia is reversed.

Frequently Asked Questions:

1. Can I use Letrozole to reverse gynecomastia?
--- No. This is a very old school method and should never be attempted. We've advanced and we know better today.

-- Written by Austinite