©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

METAL - enter @ your own risk

Marshall

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
Pantera burst on the scene and then flamed out. To me they paved the way for Fear Factory though, to usher in the crushing industrial sound they made their trademark.

Heavy one here:

Fight - Human Crate - YouTube

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Doing old school this morning. Deep puirple machine head and perfect strangers
ready to go.. T

Marshall

Oct 31, 2012
Crushing Norwegian black metal. For some reason this album cover has a creepy/cool effect on me. Good imagery.

Gehenna - Midwinter forest - YouTube

Marshall

Oct 31, 2012
A crushing Deicide song from the first album. If you're into metal, you have to listen to this one either on the headphones or jacked up in your car on a good stereo to hear how brutal the drumming is by Steve Asheim. What a beast on the kit !

Deicide - Dead By Dawn Lyrics (HD) - YouTube

Marshall

Oct 31, 2012
The live version. I don't know any man alive with the ability to scream like Glen Benton, that isn't being tortured :D

DEICIDE-DEAD BY DAWN - YouTube

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Damn I'm just a straight up fucking PC idiot. Trying to follow Bass"s directions
to post vids. I better drag my son in law up for an assist.
I was trying to post some Jungle Rot vids. Some guys that guested on my wizecracker(ghetto metal) buddies stuff.They were really big nationally with the death metal stuff mid/late 90s and on. T I'm going to figure it out yet Damnit!

Marshall

Oct 31, 2012
Just copy the web address from youtube, click the little planet tab with the paperclip that's next to the envelope right above this window, remove the http:// that's in there and paste your link, T.

Marshall

Oct 31, 2012
One of my favorite Deicide riffs here. Good live version, Benton playing the Rickenbacker (nice).

Deicide - Serpents of the Light (LIVE) - YouTube

Marshall

Oct 31, 2012
Last one for the Deicide theme, the punishing Lunatic of God's creation.

Great live performance here with the original Hoffman brothers on guitar. The one on the left with the hair got into bodybuilding in the late 80's and was pretty damn big at one point. Not as much into it here towards the end of his time with the band.

Deicide 'Lunatic Of God's Creation' Live - YouTube

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Have a rental car this week while my car is in the body shop.
It has that xm. Found ozzy's bone yard. On the way to the gym they played
rose tattoo testament pantera ....... Cool station. maybe you have xm
I don't I just let it run out after the free trial when I buy a new car.
Thinking about getting back in my car. Think its like 9.95 a month .ok call it 10 bucks. T