©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

mexican steroid bust?

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
dea teamed up with mexican authourities to bust owners of all mexi companies. everything from tornel,brovel,qualityvet,petspharma etc.... i wouldn't order from ANY source that sells mexi gear.

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
a-bomb83 said:
dea teamed up with mexican authourities to bust owners of all mexi companies. everything from tornel,brovel,qualityvet,petspharma etc.... i wouldn't order from ANY source that sells mexi gear.

Including N-V?

I would hope he posts some info when he gets back.

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
not sure, but all sources over at SSB that had any affiliation with mexican products now have their lists taken down. check THIS shit out. just now ran across this, oh, 10 seconds ago. they even hit up the websites!

Due the recent facts SYDGROUP retires all their anabolic products of the Mexican market, and the company is never gonna produce it again, we are so sorry of all the facts. SYDGROUP ARE NO RESPONSABLE OF THE BAD USE OF THEIR PRODUCTS.

boombaby

Dec 23, 2004
secter 7b zone 103
Damn I 'm going to miss mexi gear,kinda cut my teeth on the high BA stuff.I wish QV had those Anadrol 75s (oxivet) made to fit into a pez despenser.Revovit-b got me through a terrible flue too.Some one new will replace them.