©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Mexican Vacation

travis

Mar 10, 2005
I will very soon be taking a Mexican vacation. I was wondering if any of you guys have ever made a purchase in Mex. I have a super great source from this board. And I was wondering if it would even be worth looking into the stuf down there seeing how my source is always delivered the real deal and with no hassle. I know " if it aint broke dont fix it" but the curiosity is killing me.

P

pincrusher

travis said:
I will very soon be taking a Mexican vacation. I was wondering if any of you guys have ever made a purchase in Mex. I have a super great source from this board. And I was wondering if it would even be worth looking into the stuf down there seeing how my source is always delivered the real deal and with no hassle. I know " if it aint broke dont fix it" but the curiosity is killing me.
it would depend on where you are going and how far away from the main tourist area you go to purchase. alot of pharmacies in mexico especially the ones close to the border and ones around heavely travelled tourist spots will tend to have a high amount of fakes on their shelves and keep the real stuff behind the counter for the locals.
best to just let it go down there, enjoy the trip for the reasons why you are going and just place an order with your favorite on-line source. :)

travis

Mar 10, 2005
Thats kind of what I thought. Sell the stupid gringos the bunk shit. They are never gonna see me again so get my $ and send me on my way.

P

pincrusher

mr.nitrofish said:
I never would have thought of that.
you are not alone with this which is why it is so easy for them to scam peopel who come down there. alot of people dont realize also that the first 20 miles or so of mexico after you cross the boarder has a different set of rules than the rest of the country. in most areas of mexico a pharmacy would get in trouble if caught selling fakes but along the border its different and the government doesnt bother with those areas. they realize that most of the business there is coming from across the border and they dont care of we get scammed.

NeverBigEnuff

Nov 12, 2005
travis said:
I will very soon be taking a Mexican vacation. I was wondering if any of you guys have ever made a purchase in Mex.

Hey...to each his own, but I'd be more than just a little paranoid right now to even buy a sombrero down there given DEA's recent "big bust" of the major labs south of the border. As far as making a purchase down there....it would be a little cheaper if you got lucky and got some real gear, but I don't think the savings would be worth the risk. IMO

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
mr.nitrofish said:
what are the mexican rates anyway. I know if you get testosterone up here without health insurance its like $50 from a pharmacy.

I say we close down the border, if they can't sell us good steroids then the hell with them
We wouldnt need to close the border at all if we would take away the reasons they come here for. If they heavily fined any employer that hired illegals and took away their free medical care, they wouldnt come here at all.

As far as the pharmacies down there, like Pin said, you do have to know your stuff or you can get ripped. I was in Cabo and they had steroids right on the shelf for you to buy. The pills looked legit, but I dont know about the injectibles. I didnt risk taking anything back though.

Nitrateman

Sep 26, 2005
Tee, if they are so readily available, then why aren't more Mexican guys big?

MOney? Muscles not prized in their culture?

Nitrateman

rebhchad

Jun 27, 2004
i hate mexican gear!! HCP 4-life. plus mexican gear knots the muscle up, makes u sick, and its dirty.

stealthmeister

Sep 9, 2005
Up North
pincrusher said:
you are not alone with this which is why it is so easy for them to scam peopel who come down there. alot of people dont realize also that the first 20 miles or so of mexico after you cross the boarder has a different set of rules than the rest of the country. in most areas of mexico a pharmacy would get in trouble if caught selling fakes but along the border its different and the government doesnt bother with those areas. they realize that most of the business there is coming from across the border and they dont care of we get scammed.
Good info. Pin. I had no idea they had different rules for different areas.

I also imagine with the big Mexican UG labs busts that a lot of what is on the shelves there is going to be fake in the future.

I would never try taking back AAS across the border anyways. Maybe consider mailing it to myself from down there though.