©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Mexico gear?

Livestrong

Apr 28, 2005
Goin to TJ Mexico next week, and plan on picking up some goodies. What is winny called from ttokkyo?
what do I ask for if I want clomid, and nolva?

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
Clomid = Clomiphene Citrate
Nolvadex = Tamoxifen Citrate
Just ask for Stanozolol as far as the Winny goes. Ask for the generic and they will give you the right drug. Hope you know what you're doing as far as getting it back over the border.

TopGun

Jan 12, 2005
Ttokkyo that gear should be expired, been a while since they produce any anabolicst, the Ttokyo brand continues to work only with the antibiotics and other ancilliaries for cattle and small species-.....

Livestrong

Apr 28, 2005
MaSTa LifTa said:
Clomid = Clomiphene Citrate
Nolvadex = Tamoxifen Citrate
Just ask for Stanozolol as far as the Winny goes. Ask for the generic and they will give you the right drug. Hope you know what you're doing as far as getting it back over the border.

Thanks bro. I'm gonna put it in a small box and ship it to myself. hopefully I can find some kind of post office.

cisko

Jul 4, 2005
texas
no! dont ship it!!!!! greater chance of getting caught. instead. just drive across the border. park the car. and on revolution street walk through all the pharmacies and get what you need. Then when your ready for the heavy shit. ask for a veternary store, you'll be directed to one. get your goods and return to your car. Then, berfore driving across the border hide the shit.look for a hard to find spot, like (for example) the drivers door speaker, pop the plastic part that conceals the speaker, remove the speaker, and place the goods there. then, drive across the border. One more thing!!! make sure you look as inconspicouse as possible, better yet, bring a partner with you, female preferred. and the reason for this is that driving back across the border to the states alone in a car tends to wanna draw attention, BUT! if you bring along a chick (for example) and then drive across the border, it'll look more like a couple spending a sunday afternoon in mexico, nothing suspicious about that!!!!! :sniper: