©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Mibolerone cheque drops

nuclear2@12

Mar 5, 2013
Anyone home brewed this into oral liquid or injection? Can't find its melting point so not sure of what recipe to use.

Possibly 2000mcg/ml

Thanks.

dorian777

Apr 28, 2013
Be careful with that stuff or you'll end up having a couple Dolly Pardons. I would never dream of injecting it. The stuff is very powerful and many powerlifting records in the 80s were broken while on it.

fubaseball

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 1, 2008
I just had this sense haha

Naw actually me and the ol lady split, so after a bunch of shit and drama I'm finally making it back to the boards

nuclear2@12

Mar 5, 2013
Just aquired some already made 2000mg/ml in sterile inj form, I tried0 .5ml under the tongue, mouth watering makes it impossibly not to swallow any in the end, did get a mild boost in focus.

Will jab the same dose next time to compare.

Then go for 1ml dose if I feel the benefit from 1/2 isn't enough.

dorian777

Apr 28, 2013
Let us know how it goes. You're bringing back memories to me of a long forgotten compound. I'm curious how much your strength increases. This stuff is instant aggression in a bottle. I don't think it's much for mass but if your going to go kick someone's ass or something it may come in handy. I wouldn't doubt Mike Tyson had some before he decided to go ear-chomping. You should destroy the weights though.

Last edited:

nuclear2@12

Mar 5, 2013
My go of it on wed wasn't aggression just more focus and abit more drive at the end of the cycle.

Maybe if your aggressive or in that mind set as you take it then it will increase it.

Will post 2moro after use

nuclear2@12

Mar 5, 2013
Injected 0.5ml in my lat, even tho its water based suspension it was zero pip, 10mins I thought fuk it and did another 0.5ml so 1ml total (2mg)

And it was a lot better, I'm bunged up with green snot atm so I was expecting a poor effort let session, but this CD made it a great, on a naturally good day this stuff will be shit hot.

This dose didn't override my fatigue for long tho, after 30mins I was fookd and the snots won in the end, but I did all I needed to in them 30mins on the leg press.

May try 3mg next leg workout, find my sweet spot lol,

Bp seemed a little higher when I sneezed after training I seen some stars and felt some head pressure, so around 1-2mg seems the best for me tbh

dorian777

Apr 28, 2013
Well, I wonder if what you have would actually meet the label's claim. I mean, the original Cheque drops came 100mcg/ml in a 55ml bottle. One would take 2-5 droppers per day orally and you would become a literal beast soon thereafter. With you injecting 2000mcg, I would think you'd turn green and say "Smash." I'm just saying what we all know, underground stuff is hit and miss. Thanks for sharing your progress brutha, and yes your blood pressure should be higher.

nuclear2@12

Mar 5, 2013
Yeh well iv seen the raws from 2 suppliers 1 is $50 per gram the other is $120 per gram. So there must be a purity issues with the cheaper 1 I imagine. Has anyone bought it as raws? What do you think is the legit price? I got these drops cheap so I'm guessing its a poor raw or underdosed?

And legit pharma +vet grade will always be better than china raws imo. People say 400mg vet ganabol is better than 1g ugl eq for example

Last edited:

nuclear2@12

Mar 5, 2013
Just had a look around the net, it seems $100-350 per gram is the average price so I'm guessing this $50 per gram raw is shite.