©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Midterms

vent_noir

Jan 3, 2013
So its mid term week and b/c of my shitty choice as an engineer i haven't been able to work out since fri. Should i be concerned with muscle atrophy especially since its exactly one week since my last shot. Im done tomorrow though but im still wondering if i can expect str loss

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Actually vent I think you will be recharged and ready to go because thru cycle you are putting extreme stress on muscles and body cause that's what creates good muscle growth plus good diet .One week can sort of reset your mind and really help without loss. Atrophy is more starting to take place month or months depending on age and activity. .Engineers are great ..I work with great structural and mechanical engineers ..ib.

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
You'll be fine. A little time off can do the body and mind good and get you further down the road when you do get back

I used to get bent out of shape if I had to miss a workout. Now I realize the world is not ending and just roll with it. You can't control everything in your life or job.

Last edited:

vent_noir

Jan 3, 2013
Ya i read that after weeks of strenuous training taking a few days off is actually really god for your body. Muscles, tendons, and the PNS all have had a nice break and the chance to repair