©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Milk Thistle

OkieDawg

Nov 27, 2004
Can MT be purchased at any health or nutrition store? I haven't used orals so I never had ?'s about it. And what is the reccomended dose a day.

I'll be on TestE. 250mg twice a week and
30mg of Dbol a day for 4weeks.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
OkieDawg said:
Can MT be purchased at any health or nutrition store? I haven't used orals so I never had ?'s about it. And what is the reccomended dose a day.

I'll be on TestE. 250mg twice a week and
30mg of Dbol a day for 4weeks.
Sylimarin(Milk Thistle)Available on any Vit/supp. shop shelf.
I believe ya want standardized extract at (350mg?)
take a couple a day...or just read the directions for use...
p.s.LIV.52 is a better product

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
CHRIS 1 said:
I use MILK THISLE . I was told to use 200 mg 3 times a day. I also use LIV 52 it is soppossed to help clean out and prtect your liver and kidneys. Liv 52 is in the Anobolix 20005.
Yep,Chris knows what...
Liv.52 is a superior product.-Milk Thistle has been shown to interfere with protien synthesis---though I bet it's to an insignifagant degree..

P

pincrusher

they just had an article in ironman magazine about how great milk thistle is at protecting and detoxifying your liver. i have used milk thistle & liv52 and dint notice any difference but then again they both worked so who cares LOL here is a link to be able to read up on liv52 and i believe purchase it also.
http://www.himalaya-proselect.com/products/liv52.html